I just got a Wii yay!

WiiWii2be

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2007
Florida
Hey all, I got a Wii for Xmas, sense my parents couldn't find any to really buy my brother sold them his Wii. (it is practicaly new.) It came with, 2 Wii Remotes 1 Classic controller and 1 Nunchuk. Its also, came with 3 games, Wii Play, Wii Sports, and RE4:Wii Edition. I got a few questions, how do u get..peoples names off of the Wii that are registerd to it? How do you find you Wii number? And How do you get Wii Point's? Thank you for helping me, and I love my new Wii! :)

EDIT: I forgot to ask something, how do you play Wii on a HD TV in HD?

Last edited:
Hey Bud!! Welcome to Wiichat. Where, well, We Chat. Lol anyway, remember to follow the forum rules, make some friends, join the discussions, and most importantly! Have fun!

Referring to your question, I believe you are able to view the people registered on your Wii by clicking one of the icons on the side. I don't remember. I haven't looked in that for months. Your own code is at the top of the address book. Just look around the Main Menu of your Wii. I'm sure you'll find something within the icons to the sides. Later

No problem. I hope I helped you out in some way.

To the question in your edit, I'm sorry to tell you but I have no idea. I'm working with a 20 inch, color tv. Lol not much to do with that cept plug in the AV jacks:lol:

ARav989 said:
No problem. I hope I helped you out in some way.

To the question in your edit, I'm sorry to tell you but I have no idea. I'm working with a 20 inch, color tv. Lol not much to do with that cept plug in the AV jacks:lol:

LOL, its ok! You did help by the way, I think I find the answer to my problem, but yeah I will find out how to do that lol.

Back