I like vc games better than wii games!

Brontoman

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2007
I really only like the virtual console games rather than the wii games. (except for Super Paper Mario, and Zelda) I just like the games like the first Paper Mario(downloaded that yesterday), Starfox(Also download yesterday) and all my other vc games...donkey kong, donkey kong 2, original mario, and basically all of those games...but mostly paper mario. Im thinking about buying the gamecube version of paper mario(again) so i can have all three of the series...same with SSB.(If the 64 version ever comes out) So yeah, my point is that most of the vc games are funner than the actual wii games...EXCEPT for major releases like SSBB or Guitar Her 3 and stuff :yikes:

I know what you mean.Bomberman is addictive & with 5 player, how can you go wrong?I love the VC games.It's a great addition on the wii.

The virtual console is great don't get me wrong.

But there are plenty of good upcoming Wii games.
Like Battalion Wars 2, Mario Kart Wii and WiiFit.

I like the selection.Being able to play Gamecube games, Wii games and VC games.I like them all.

Well one of the main reasons I bought a Wii was for its Virtual Console. Considering the only consoles I ever owned were the NES and the SNES, buying a Wii seems to be a no-brainer.. Now I can relive some of the classics, play the N64 and Gamecube games I never got a chance to play, and keep up to date with future Nintendo releases.

well really the reason there better than wii games is cause there CLASSICS

Back