I need help with SSBB. Plsh hurry? :)

Troll

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2008
Ok, here is my problem. I have all the characters you can unlock and use with SSE ACCEPT fox. I must have missed him somewhere and can't seem to find him. >.< I already beat SSE so I didn't fight him to unlock him or anything. Can anyone help? This is gonna bug me. T_T

-Trollsmeesh

My problem isn't that I can't use him when playing with others, or even in career. The problem is I can't use him in SSE because he was turned into a statue and I never found it. The only reason I need him is beacuse you need him to unlock Wolf. :3

-Trollsmeesh

Game comes with fox........
Also fox IS in SSE i remeber cuz hes with...um cant remember? it was by the lake....
anyways you already have him....

Troll said:
My problem isn't that I can't use him when playing with others, or even in career. The problem is I can't use him in SSE because he was turned into a statue and I never found it. The only reason I need him is beacuse you need him to unlock Wolf. :3

-Trollsmeesh

Like I said, I am not stupid. xD I can not use Fox in SSE because I neve recovered the statue that he was turned into. Therefore I can't use him because he is still a statue in some stage. >.<

-Trollsmeesh

I would, aside from the fact that FOX isn't on my LIST of people to choose.

-Trollsmeesh

Please don't post right after your last post "bumping" your own thread. People see this and have read it, they are just having a hard timing helping you with your problem. So you can either wait patiently, or search for answers on Google or something.

When you beat the pihrana in the second battle (first stage) of SSE, who did you save from Wario? If you saved Peach, then beat it again saving Zelda, and vice versa. I think that there are more characters to unlock, and you will also get Fox back if you save the other character from Wario.
EDIT: I'm not 100% certain, but i've heard it from alot of people

Last edited:
I will try that, thanks a lot ROB. :)

-Trollsmeesh

Ok, if you still need help with this, I know what your talking about, i had the same problem... When looking at your SSE map, in the top left corner where the big sub space circle is, fox is in the level on the left (of the two statue levels, where u go thru with dedede and luigi and ness) I cant remember where exactly he is in that level, just take your time, and look in every door and check every corner... Hope that helps, good luck!

You mean on the right? Will it be inside the giant purple ball or on the floating island beside it?

(By the way, thanks for replying. :3)

-Trollsmeesh

Back