I need help

Critical hit, as CK would say it. Pokemon lover...:p.

DG used Knowledge!
Critical Hit! It's Super Effective!
BoZ fainted!

... I honestly couldn't resist.

I suppose I'm the authority on Tennis, but DG knows his boxing. I never took the time to practice boxing, I've always been about Baseball and Tennis.

Yes when im tired my brain starts kicking in.O_O. But my eyes start to go shut..-_-..im better in bowling. I usually get a 300 in every game. I have a cool way to throw the bowling ball. Have you ever tried to get a strike on the other lane CK?

Hit other lanes' pins? Yes. Try to get a strike? No. You've done it before, I assume?

... And if you're bowling 300 almost every game, you've got some serious issues, DG. Where's your life at? :lol:

Critical hit, as CK would say it. Pokemon lover...:p.

DG used Knowledge!
BoZ fainted!

I suppose I'm the authority on Tennis, but DG knows his boxing. I never took the time to practice boxing, I've always been about Baseball and Tennis.

Geez... This is almost as annoying as that game that says not to push the damn red button.. :lol:

*whispers to BoZ* hey, tell something usful about boxing, and tennis will ya? Leave small talk in pms and vms buddy.

Now to stay on topic i must say another move in boxing...lets see...

To play mind games in it, which is hard but possible. You could do a normal punch to the face, but quickly bring down the wiichuk and swing with your right hand. Then move back up, and do a side block jab. By doing this...*DG fading..* you put the wiichuk together and move to the side as far as you can.(any side).In that position your oppent is almost forced to do the same. In there you wait till she hits you. You dodge,stand in the middle wait...till she notices your there, by innstinct she will follow you there. Then do the upper cut process..this will get you a few traingles..

Last edited:
Don't dodge in the opposite direction that your wife will be attacking. EXAMPLE. Your wife will try yo hit your left side. You turn to the right, thinking you might dodge her attack. However, doing this action will increase the probability that you will be hit. Here's a example that will ensure you to not get hit.
Example 2: your wife attacks to your left. You dodge to the left, thinking that you have dodged her attack. Sure enough, you dodged it. This action decreases the probability that you will be hit. If this does not work, then you can dodge in the opposite direction that your wife will be attacking (look at example 1).

DG used Knowledge!
BoZ fainted!

Yes when im tired my brain starts kicking in.O_O. But my eyes start to go shut..-_-..im better in bowling. I usually get a 300 in every game. I have a cool way to throw the bowling ball. Have you ever tried to get a strike on the other lane CK?

Hit other lanes' pins? Yes. Try to get a strike? No. You've done it before, I assume?

... And if you're bowling 300 almost every game, you've got some serious issues, DG. Where's your life at? :lol:

As i said, i found out a way to always get a strike.:p

Back