Hi

Pammie

WiiChat Member
Feb 23, 2008
Hi to all you folks out there, I am now a converted wii fan. We bought one for Christmas and found that it is the greatest exercise machine you can have that gives so much pleasure. One question to anyone out there though. We are hooked on the wii sports tennis and wondered if anyone knew of a tennis game that is available for wii. I can find all other sorts of games, such as boxing, table tennis and the like but no ordinary tennis. Can anyone help:lol:

Hi Pammie! Welcome to WiiChat.

There are no real tennis games out for the Wii yet (other than WiiSports :D), but a tennis game called Top Spin 3 is coming to the Wii. It looks pretty good, so you should keep an eye out for it.

Welcome to Wii Chat Pammie. :) Sega Superstars Tennis is also coming out soon, I'm not sure how good that will be though.

THanks

THanks for all the info, it's been very helpful. Will keep an eye out for the games. I did look up Top Spin 3 and it looks like it will be coming out in the Spring. But will keep a look out for both. :lol:

wii fit

Another question for you wii buffs out there. Has anyone heard about the wii fit and when it is being released. And is it really true that it will cost around $200. Most of the wii games are good value, but not quite sure about this one.
:lol:

Pammie said:
Another question for you wii buffs out there. Has anyone heard about the wii fit and when it is being released. And is it really true that it will cost around $200. Most of the wii games are good value, but not quite sure about this one.
:lol:

It'll be out around May, and no price has been announced. I would be shocked if it's over $100. My guess would be around the $80 mark, but we'll see.

Keep in mind, I'm talking United States Dollars here. :)

Back