I played the wii at GAME1

Hey man thats me and my mate in the last shot!!!!!!! I'm the one with no cap and the serious look on my face, don't believe our facial expressions, we are having great fun, you just get so sucked into the games you forget to smile, we're playing the shooting gallery game in Wii Play in that shot. Man I can't get over the fact that another member took my photo playing the Wii and then posted it, your a legend mate.

Kosh1and2 said:
Hey man thats me and my mate in the last shot!!!!!!! I'm the one with no cap and the serious look on my face, don't believe our facial expressions, we are having great fun, you just get so sucked into the <a href="http://www.wiichat.com/?=games">games</a> you forget to smile, we're playing the shooting gallery <a href="http://www.wiichat.com/?=game">game</a> in Wii Play in that shot. Man I can't get over the fact that another member took my photo playing the Wii and then posted it, your a legend mate.

did you play zelda Kosh1and2?

Kosh1and2 said:
Hey man thats me and my mate in the last shot!!!!!!! I'm the one with no cap and the serious look on my face, don't believe our facial expressions, we are having great fun, you just get so sucked into the games you forget to smile, we're playing the shooting gallery game in Wii Play in that shot. Man I can't get over the fact that another member took my photo playing the Wii and then posted it, your a legend mate.
Haha!!! did you see me with a silver camera :)

ganondorf234 said:
did you play zelda Kosh1and2?

No I couldn't be bothered waiting, and it was only a small demo dungeon, sort of like a training mission, but believe me it looks great, the graphics are smooth and the effects look sweet, and every one who I watched play it just seemed to be able to pick it up and know just what to do. I did get to play Wario Ware Smooth Moves though and that was great mindless fun. Man December cant come fast enough.

HA! I played it before you!

--

Anyways, how long did you wait in line? How was the motion sensing feel like?

---

On another note, i need a new camera

Back