I video taped my friends playing Wii

Let me give you some advice. I applaud you for trying of course. It's really hard to videotape people playing consoles with a crappy camera. The camera tries to auto focus, and you either get the screen at a good light, and everyone else really dark, or vice versa. Not to mention you filmed a tube TV. If anyone decides to do this, film in a really bright room, with a nice camera, and an LCD TV. Mmmkay thanks.

Yes, my friends are retarded. xDD

Yes, I know about lighting and everything, it just wasn't available to me at the time.

If I ever get free time in the studio, and if I ever get my wii :D, I'll try to videotape some people doing that, if there was ever a need. Good lighting, lots of space, and good sound control from the mixing room. A video makers paradise.

ftcmark said:
If I ever get free time in the studio, and if I ever get my wii :D, I'll try to videotape some people doing that, if there was ever a need. Good lighting, lots of space, and good sound control from the mixing room. A video makers paradise.

...I KEEL YOU! xDD I only wish I had that stuffz available. ;_;

Jenova said:
...I KEEL YOU! xDD I only wish I had that stuffz available. ;_;

All that plus a $5000 camera make a pretty sweet video I must say. And if people think his friends were acting like idiots, you should have seen my friends, it was a RIOT.

are you sick? at some points, sounds like you have a stuffy nose. if anything, get better =)

elmo_999 said:
i have a friend hitting a home run in wii sports baseball and then humping the air!! lol:D

post it, i'm pretty sure this thread will fly if you do!

Back