i0n, heres a lot of feedback for that RPG game on this site

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
Heres some feedback for that RPG game on this site...

y isnt there a lottery in the game? there is no bank, u cant purchase spells, the XP u get is worth almost nothing...it costs too much gil to buy anything and on top of that u get very little gill, and u can only have up to 3 items; in addition, every creature u fight is "human" and gender is "female" and theres only 1 monster where u can really get 8GP from, the dire wolf..., im sure ur aware that there is no battle music (which isnt that important, but u might want to put in quickly some FF music like the FF boss FF7 music or something like that), the level requirements to equip weapons r too high (lol they range from 10-90, and the most ive seen a persons lvl on was only like 14 or 15 after i think like 1.3k posts), conisdering that ppl with over 1000 posts r only on lvl 13; anyways, to add on, potions in battle heal 0 (at least on my account), limit breaks do not go up and therefore do nothing (at least on my account), the wins and losses of the monsters r innacurate since ive killed many monsters, particularly dire wolves and the number of wins never went up...the only real way u can actually get gold and XP is by posting comments and what not...the game itself is actually pretty hard tho to get XP and GP, u know? i0n, please fix all of these issues while u can (but dont push yourself too hard,take your time)...thanks i0n for your time :yesnod:

EDIT: This is not a complaint that im sending, simply a friendly feedback to i0n to help improve the site :p

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
almost all the questions asked still rnt answered about this RPG game and its Sepetember...y isnt there a lottery in the game? there is no bank, u cant purchase spells, the XP u get is worth almost nothing...it costs WAY too much gil to buy anything and on top of that u get very little gill, and u can only have up to 3 items; in addition, every creature u fight is "human" and gender is "female" and theres only 1 monster where u can really get 8GP from, the dire wolf...the wins and losses of the monsters r innacurate since ive killed many dire wolves and the number never went up...i0n, please fix all of these issues while u can...the only way u can actually get gold and XP is by posting comments and what not...the game itself is actually pretty hard tho to get XP and GP, u know? thanks i0n :yesnod:

Stop complaining.

It's free, what do you expect?

Also, I think the RPG is pretty cool, and this site isn't all about the RPG game. It's mostly about the Wii. So I say just get over it.

AltF4 said:
Stop complaining.

It's free, what do you expect?

Also, I think the RPG is pretty cool, and this site isn't all about the RPG game. It's mostly about the Wii. So I say just get over it.

What r u talking about complaining? this isnt complaining at all! this IS the feedback section, which u obviously DIDN'T read...this is where u post things about the site, good or bad, to help the creator improve it...its not complaining, its letting i0n know whats wrong and what needs to b fixed...im not demanding anything to b done im trying to improve this site for the future by letting i0n know not then when its too late...little things like this could improve the overall atmosphere of the site

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
almost all the questions asked still rnt answered about this RPG game and its Sepetember...

Sounds like complaining to me. ;)

You're right about it being the feedback section but to me it sounded like demanding.

ok, if thats the case, im telling u right to your face...its not a demand...there, now u have nothing against me now that thats cleared

EDIT: Note to i0n: r u offended by this feedback post? if u r (which i highly doubt and i think ull b happy that im being an active member of this site:D), then I apologize

Last edited:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
ok, if thats the case, im telling u right to your face...its not a demand...there, now u have nothing against me now that thats cleared

EDIT: Note to i0n: r u offended by this feedback post? if u r (which i highly doubt and i think ull b happy that im being an active member of this site:D), then I apologize

Ok, cool.

And yeah some of the things you mentioned would be cool.

And I agree, I doubt i0n is offended.

alright im gonna revive this thread and c if i0n responds back since none of the problems have been fixed and i0n seemed to miss the thread since he didnt respond to it yet...

omg u and your double-posting issues! nobody has posted since 9/13 and ur still ranting? lol thats the only time u will ever write in my threads anyways, if i double-post...lol sasuke u really r something...and like i said specifically to i0n not to worry too much or rush himself; u say double-posting is annoying but u always look at posts and respond only if theres a double-post

whats up sasuke how u been? :yesnod:

Well, since this thread is up top the page.

I'll just tack on a little note: I made an archer character, and I'm not that keen on changing (hehe, archers = win), but when I look at the item shop, there aren't any bows or anything that defines as an archer weapon, you know?

It'll be hard to incorperate a long ranged weapon into the RPG yes, but I'm just throwing that little something out there. :) The RPG is an awesome idea for a forum though! Please keep up the good work!

this is true; what weapons r right for certain characters? for the monk, is no weapon the best choice? and what is it for the archers? and to add on to the "high level requiremenets and low experience", the highest ive seen someones lvl was on 14, nowhere near 90 or even 20...in addition, MP and SP r useless since there is nothing to use it on

If u guys like RPG so much, why not just buy a real RPG game? I play Guild Wars and other stuff. This is just an extra thing, not many people even use it. You should be happy its even there :)

m7ticalm said:
If u guys like RPG so much, why not just buy a real RPG game? I play Guild Wars and other stuff. This is just an extra thing, not many people even use it. You should be happy its even there :)

like i said before, this is just a mere friendly suggestion to i0n, its not like i idol the RPG on this site, and most importantly u missed out on what i said in the beginning, the fact that im not complaining or anything...plus, i even said to "take your time", its not hte most important thing on this site right now, it doesnt hurt to leave this feedback comment and i0n will get back to it later or when he wants to

Back