i0n, heres a lot of feedback for that RPG game on this site

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
Heres some feedback for that RPG game on this site...

y isnt there a lottery in the game? there is no bank, u cant purchase spells, the XP u get is worth almost nothing...it costs too much gil to buy anything and on top of that u get very little gill, and u can only have up to 3 items; in addition, every creature u fight is "human" and gender is "female" and theres only 1 monster where u can really get 8GP from, the dire wolf..., im sure ur aware that there is no battle music (which isnt that important, but u might want to put in quickly some FF music like the FF boss FF7 music or something like that), the level requirements to equip weapons r too high (lol they range from 10-90, and the most ive seen a persons lvl on was only like 14 or 15 after i think like 1.3k posts), conisdering that ppl with over 1000 posts r only on lvl 13; anyways, to add on, potions in battle heal 0 (at least on my account), limit breaks do not go up and therefore do nothing (at least on my account), the wins and losses of the monsters r innacurate since ive killed many monsters, particularly dire wolves and the number of wins never went up...the only real way u can actually get gold and XP is by posting comments and what not...the game itself is actually pretty hard tho to get XP and GP, u know? i0n, please fix all of these issues while u can (but dont push yourself too hard,take your time)...thanks i0n for your time :yesnod:

EDIT: This is not a complaint that im sending, simply a friendly feedback to i0n to help improve the site :p

Yeah your right but what i want is more FF weapons, e.g Clouds buster sword, Squalls Gunblade, Vincent's shotgun, Cloud's first sword etc...... and FF characters, e.g Reno, Rude, Cloud, Vincent, Squall etc.....

What can i say, i like Final Fantasy :)

trickz said:
Triple post?

yes, ur not grasping the idea of this feedback if ur gonna waste ur time saying stuff like that...that means u dont even care, u just came to say that so dont say anything if u dont wanna input...u act as if im trying to get my number of posts up, while u have done that for yourself just now in two words...i actually put words into my paragraphs :D besides, look at the seprated time periods in which i wrote them, i didnt do it just minutes apart, more like weeks

wolf231 said:
Yeah your right but what i want is more FF weapons, e.g Clouds buster sword, Squalls Gunblade, Vincent's shotgun, Cloud's first sword etc...... and FF characters, e.g Reno, Rude, Cloud, Vincent, Squall etc.....

What can i say, i like Final Fantasy :)

i love final fantasy too, and i think ur right...except for the fact that cloud is in the game already, and so is orlandu and lots others from FF tactics ( i know, cloud is from FF7); i agree with the weapons and amor additions too :D

We're talking about some of the changes we would like to make to the forum RPG cause it's pretty bad but not that bad just average

Ah. o_O;; It's hardly an RPG. It's just an RP. Sorry for being so literal, but an RPG is an RP video game. RP-ing is just text in a forum and stuff like that. Meh, this board doesn't matter much to me anyway. I don't RP. X_x;; I'll take my leave now, unless there is a reply to my post which needs replying. xP

MetroidZ said:
oh no.. i lost my good weapon on that rpg game because i sold it and was gonna get a better one, but i0n changed it :( nooo.. now i got a crap sword.
Same, i used to have a kick ass sword but now i've got a piece of crap :sick:

Scooby Dooby I0n! Where are youuuuuuuu??? lol that was corny...anyways i0n, im glad that you feel better now u can finally start looking at hte feedback section lol (but of course u do have a life outside of Wii chat, as do we all [i hope lol] so no pressure)

dont misunderstand, im not crazy for the RPG game on this site either, but like i said earlier, these improvements could help in the long run, improving them slowly one by one and in the end, the site would be slightly improved with a little burden off of our shoulders

Back