If you had £1,000,000...

bw! said:
hes already gone.....
He always appears offline, his account is set like that.

Now that I think about, I also think I would leave some (some ;) ) money for my kids as well. I wouldn't leave so much so that they didn't have to get a job and just mooch of that money, but maybe as a college fund or something.

Probably open up a gym. I would have two squat racks instead of one, and there would be a massive sign that says 'Don't curl here, noobs'. I'd also have some kind of deadlift station, because its a hassle to take up the squat rack with that. Also, if anyone didn't squat ATF then they would be promptly thrown out and their membership taken away. People would only be allowed to bench if they had squatted and deadlifted in the same week, with the only exception being a doctor's note saying that they could not physically squat or bench, and even that being 'iffy.' Furthermore, there would be no machines and no curling area. We would not employ personal trainers because they're all garbage and I would hand-pick all of my employees after vigorous testing. We would hold powerlifting competitions but would reach out much further than that, for we support diversity. It would also be a retailer, selling Whey protein, supplements and the like. I would become rich, muscular, and famous for my no-pussies-allowed outlook.

I might go to Britain just to stand at the other end of a staircase and make fun of a certain someone if I had some extra cash...

Brawny said:
A personal jet...

Long range? Not a very nice one :lol:

$2M (US) cash up front, *after* taxes?

I always chuckle a little when people talk about winning $1M (a little different than this hypothetical exercise) - after short term cap taxes, and a few minor purchases, you won't have much left :)

[DT] said:
Long range? Not a very nice one :lol:

$2M (US) cash up front, *after* taxes?

I always chuckle a little when people talk about winning $1M (a little different than this hypothetical exercise) - after short term cap taxes, and a few minor purchases, you won't have much left :)

yeah, a million isn't that much.. I mean it is, but it won't buy you the super rich lifestyle. especially with all the taxes and stuff, you probably realistically only get a couple hundred thousand of it.

Back