im back nananana

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCpackers044

JCpackers is BACK!
Feb 18, 2007
New Jersey, United States
yeah son im back, i dont remember if i made my name JCpackers05 or JCpackers04 it may have been 05, but oh well it doesnt matter.

basically whats been going on is that i havent been on since like 11/26/06 or something like that and i apparently got blocked from the site on my other name. so im back as JCpackers044! yeah son.

i basically left cause i attempted to get the Wii and i figured that once the Wii had been released all everyone would talk about was how do you beat this part in this game? and all things like that. but im glad to see thats not how its going...and if you were wondering, my Wii attempt failed and i am currently Wii-less, and i have no idea when any of the stores near me will be getting anymore in so im basically hopeless right now! :yesnod:

and i have to say i was hoping to see the same kids posting before i left. but so far all ive seen is Sovieto...hmm wheres like Homicidal Gamer, Dark Prinny, all those kids man they were like the originals.

oh well glad to see the site doing well with new people and all, and im glad to be back!

If you judge me by looking at one of my posts where you may have found it "offensive" then i am sorry and i hope i dont lose anyones respect here before i even gain any...I am looking foward to getting to know the new group of members so PM me and we can chat...!!!

hey dude, I guess I'll ne nice and welcome you back. I can understand why you weren't around. You've been on the site longer than me, but I'll welcome you anyways.

-p.s, check your messages if you haven't already

Ouch man, dissing me? I'm one of the oldest veterans on this site...

Lol, good to cya back.

What's up with the bannage? Why did your other acc get banned?

well actually now that i see your name SSBB lover i do remember you being one of the kids to always have really great posts so WOHOOO i just didnt recognize you cause half the kids i remember are because of there sigs and what not...and i got banned because i was Inactive for to long...it said something like that i didnt really pay attention and just went ahead and made this name.

It's all good then, I guess. :D

One suggestion before everyone starts hating on you....don't call us kids unless we're like 10....

Oh, thx for the compliment. :/
JCpackers044 said:
well actually now that i see your name SSBB lover i do remember you being one of the kids to always have really great posts so WOHOOO

oh sorry, i address persons(s) as kid or kids. im not really making a reference to someones age or how they act, just a normal social habit i guess. well sorry ill try and stop.

Probably the best thing to do. :p

How old are you....? KID??? Lol, jk. ^_^'

JCpackers044 said:
im 15, so yeah i guess you can call me kid im not really offended by it.
I'm not offended, it just gets a little annoying. :p I'm 14 btw, not that it matters whatsoever. xD

OHHHHH im 13. beatchu. haha.. anyway, glad to see you back! :] shouldnt all of the "IM back" thingys be in the Introduce Myself Section, Prez? .....or am i wrong like always. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back