I have it
But it wants me to highlight each word
I cant be arsed doin that most the time

No it because im lazy
*Looks at clock*
Need to sleep
Gota walk to my freinds house tomorrow because im to lazy to wait for a buss
(Hes about five miles that way>>>)

In US prisons it's race wars, rape, murder, drug traffic and prison break outs. Some US prisons are run closer to insane asylums.

However in the US illegals are given free credit cards, cars, jobs. ET never had it so good.

sagema said:
In US prisons it's race wars, rape, murder, drug traffic and prison break outs. Some US prisons are run closer to insane asylums.

However in the US illegals are given free credit cards, cars, jobs. ET never had it so good.
Buttseccs ?
Work ?
Im in

sagema said:

Is all that what you took from the media, have heard from an ex-convict or just "what you know"?

Besides, who would be at fault then, the illegal immigrant, that after being tracked down, was given a "free credit card", or the dumbasses that actually issued it? Same with cars and jobs.

And why is it that we seem to have such a "conclusive" idea on how many illegal immigrants there are and what they're getting, yet don't deport them? That's either conspiracy or people are counting every immigrant as illegal.

Seriously, Squall, look up some synonyms for 'besides' or something. xD

Immigrants aren't to blame for this, you aren't aware that there are a lot of job shortages that people don't want to take up in the UK because of their pay, such as teaching and doctor orientated jobs.

We need these people, a degree is a degree in every country, and I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be able to work here, in fact, they may even be more qualified for you. I'd like to think that employers take the best employees, because their company will gain from it, and the workers, it's only logical.

That newspaper is obviously bias, all of the media are, and what's the bet that it was written by a British bloke sitting with his feet up with tea watching the horse racing is most probable, we just don't like change, even though it is better for the country.

Anyway, all that we've been told about the place is that the building has a couple of Wiis in for them to play, and probably at their break, which isn't a lot of times a day, and think of how many people there are, you'd hardly get to play. I'm sure that it's difficult staying there, if the Wii was that beneficial everyone would be committing crimes to get in there. I'm sorry, but you people just have no idea sometimes.

^Yes, the media always distorts things and exagerates them, just makes them a whole lot bigger than they are, and then of course, the reader believes everything.

But the Wii is still a beneficial artifact; it is used as a way to train doctors with the Trauma Center games.

Frogger said:
Seriously, Squall, look up some synonyms for 'besides' or something. xD
Sorry, still trying to curb my habit of saying "likewise".

Immigrants aren't to blame for this, you aren't aware that there are a lot of job shortages that people don't want to take up in the UK because of their pay, such as teaching and doctor orientated jobs.
Not sure if this comment was directed at me or not. Believe me, I know the situation. I've known a great many people that have been unable to get jobs, and despite what the Government or older generations think, it's not to do with laziness.

We need these people, a degree is a degree in every country, and I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be able to work here, in fact, they may even be more qualified for you. I'd like to think that employers take the best employees, because their company will gain from it, and the workers, it's only logical.
Very true. There's plenty of good "foreign" doctors. milliways' has been grateful to such doctors.

That newspaper is obviously bias, all of the media are, and what's the bet that it was written by a British bloke sitting with his feet up with tea watching the horse racing is most probable, we just don't like change, even though it is better for the country.
Couldn't agree more.

Anyway, all that we've been told about the place is that the building has a couple of Wiis in for them to play, and probably at their break, which isn't a lot of times a day, and think of how many people there are, you'd hardly get to play. I'm sure that it's difficult staying there, if the Wii was that beneficial everyone would be committing crimes to get in there. I'm sorry, but you people just have no idea sometimes.
Very true.

Hope you don't include me in the "you people"...

P.S. Didn't use the "B" word! :prrr:

Last edited:
The signs arnt in English
The signs arnt in English !
The signs arnt in English !!

Oh wait this is Wales

Squall7 said:
Well, I don't think they'll arrest you unless you break the law somehow:

http://www.out-law.com/page-8405

First few lines:

yeah but if you read more into it its because he acctually hacked into the "protetcted network"
Communication acts are much the same in every country, if its open network its your own fault, if its locked up and someone hacks into it its theft.
Not to say its right thats like saying if your houses front door is open its ok to steal whats inside the house, but in the technical sense its so easy to protect yourself, and free networking is given as a perk in so many areas its impossibal to tell whats off limits and whats ok to use unless there is security in place...

Back on the point its very possibal they are given these rights. Even in the United States prisoners usually have access to games and t.v. but for short periods of time every day. And its just so they dont go outright mad being stuck in a cell all day every day for years. Its not as great as they make it out to be I assure you. Its just enough to be considered civilized and not inhumane treatment. Alot of Countrys dont allow the prisons to even do solitary confinement anymore because of the mental helath risk it can impose on a prisoner... Such pansys..lol

The only people usually refused these type of rights are Maximum security prisoners or prisoners in countrys that care little about its own citizens rights let alone the rights of its prisoners population...Just about every country in the Free Wolrld has the same setup for there prisons aswell.

wezeles said:
yeah but if you read more into it its because he acctually hacked into the "protetcted network"
Communication acts are much the same in every country, if its open network its your own fault, if its locked up and someone hacks into it its theft.

Keep reading that source:
Many people leave their wireless networks unsecured, but to use that connection without permission is an offence.

I think its possibly a case of whether the "victim" wants to prosecute, half the time. It's also probably one of those things like downloading music and movies from illegal peer to peer programs - plenty of people do it, but few get caught.

Not to say its right thats like saying if your houses front door is open its ok to steal whats inside the house, but in the technical sense its so easy to protect yourself, and free networking is given as a perk in so many areas its impossibal to tell whats off limits and whats ok to use unless there is security in place...
Not really. Most of the time, there's recognisable services such as "The Cloud", which is basically a freeware internet access service, specifically for surfing in public places. There are other ones out there too. It's when you get specific makes of router (like Belkin or netgear) that it's most likely specifically for personal use.

Back on the point its very possibal they are given these rights. Even in the United States prisoners usually have access to games and t.v. but for short periods of time every day. And its just so they dont go outright mad being stuck in a cell all day every day for years. Its not as great as they make it out to be I assure you. Its just enough to be considered civilized and not inhumane treatment. Alot of Countrys dont allow the prisons to even do solitary confinement anymore because of the mental helath risk it can impose on a prisoner... Such pansys..lol
Solitary confinement probably only goes to cause psychosis and harm to the inmates anyway. Personally, I think we should be treating crime as mental illnesses, rather than as state punishment, especially with crimes like murder and rape - there has to be something wrong with you, if you do them.

The only people usually refused these type of rights are Maximum security prisoners or prisoners in countrys that care little about its own citizens rights let alone the rights of its prisoners population...Just about every country in the Free Wolrld has the same setup for there prisons aswell.
Ironic, considering we consider other countries, uncivilised, yet we're willing to break the Geneva Convention at a moments notice. It's sad when it comes to pressure groups fighting for basic human rights for people, both inside and outside of prison.

Squall7 said:
Ironic, considering we consider other countries, uncivilised, yet we're willing to break the Geneva Convention at a moments notice. It's sad when it comes to pressure groups fighting for basic human rights for people, both inside and outside of prison.

Thats the thing though isn't it Everyones entitled to human rights...

psst... unless they are outside your boarders... ha ha

Just the sad state of the world... don't worry though im sure eventually we will blow ouselfs up and be put out of our misery.

Back