[Insert overly-used newbie title here]

SigmaZ

SS Tier
Jun 19, 2010
Texas, USA
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Yo. This is SigmaZ.
My favorite games for Wii are Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl. I also own a copy of Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, but I'm not really any good at it. I don't give out my friend code publicly so shoot me a PM if you are interested in playing either of the aforementioned titles with me.
It's been a while since I've played Brawl, so if you're looking for someone who can actually nail their mid-air footstools > spikes, then maybe I'm not your guy. I main Marth, though I'll play as Ike online due to lag issues and sometimes Pikachu.
As for Mario Kart Wii, I've owned it since early '08, though I never started playing online competitively until a few weeks ago, actually. My VR is currently around 7200 (tends to vary from 6600-7400 range). I don't do battles online.
Also, if using two cards in my sig is making my signature too big, somebody please do tell me before I get into trouble.
That'll be all. I hope this is a forum I can get into.

Hello! Welcome to wii chat. IDK what time it is in Texas, but it`s 3 am where I am. Lol. Uhm, not many people are on at this time.. lol. Well, I hope you have fun here at wiichat!! CIAO, Sigmaz

Hello! Welcome to wii chat. IDK what time it is in Texas, but it`s 3 am where I am. Lol. Uhm, not many people are on at this time.. lol. Well, I hope you have fun here at wiichat!! CIAO, Sigmaz

I'm only an hour behind you. I figured I'd post whenever, lol. I knew it'd get replies later in the morning. I'm sort of a night owl, if you can even call staying up till 2-3 nighttime.

I'm only an hour behind you. I figured I'd post whenever, lol. I knew it'd get replies later in the morning. I'm sort of a night owl, if you can even call staying up till 2-3 nighttime.

I'm nocturnal as well. But However, I feel asleep at 3:30 and woke up at 11:40. And now I'm on. I just wish more people were on at that... time period [Didn't know how to describe it] Haha, yeah.
T.T

I feel asleep at 3:30

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

I lol'd at the MG reference

I'm a bit late, but welcome to Wiichat Nazi Tier! (failreferrence)

Good to see a competent Brawler enter Wiichat's fray, rusty or not. Can't say I'm a fourth as good as I was back in the day, after all. :lol: I'll throw a PM your way if I remember, we'll certainly Brawl soon. =)

And, how is Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom? I've been low on money for years now, so I don't have the cash to ever buy too many games, and my to buy list is huge. Gotta weed out what's more worth it, yeah?

... I just noticed the irony that most of the better Brawl players visit Wiichat from Texas. Fuck the what? :lol:

I'm nocturnal as well. But However, I feel asleep at 3:30 and woke up at 11:40. And now I'm on. I just wish more people were on at that... time period [Didn't know how to describe it] Haha, yeah.
T.T

That's my kind of sleep schedule. ;D I used to be nocturnal too; I'd literally sleep 8 AM to around 6-8 PM, and be up only during the night. I'd never wake up before sunset. That was the life...

Back