Insomniacs assemble!!

I've had Chrono Trigger for a while now. Never gotten around to it.@BryceLPs you're welcome for the activity [strike]now where's my promotion?[/strike]

I'm still trying to figure out the point of a signature size limit, when IMG BB Code is allowed in signatures.

It gets annoying to scroll past huge signatures. Plus, I think it has something to do with Bandwith. But that Kay just be for bigger forums.

If I see massive sigs I tend to edit them

I swear theres like 2 more pages of post and I was only on an hour ago.......

Anyways.....

EA got voted the Currently Worst Company of the year award. I haven't played any recent EA games outside of NFS: The Run and SSX (Both garbage). I dont know all the details as to WHY they won the award but Im sure it couldn't have been worst than the evils of Capcom. (Although I want RE6 more than immortality as of now)
Capcom have recently become bad by embracing DLC the wrong way, (taking things out of games to add later at a cost, having stuff on disc and charging to unlock)
Next year Capcom will be in there

God damnit, crit'd the first Poke on Route 4... Was an Intimidate-less Sandile anyways.

Only the second time I've had that happen during a Nuzlocke, I think.

da frick man, already on page 33?

I swear theres like 2 more pages of post and I was only on an hour ago......

srsly

NFS: The Run and SSX (Both garbage).

I found some of the SSX games to be pretty damn good... The older ones.

Can't say I've played an EA game any sort of recent.

Next year Capcom will be in there

They damn-well better be.

Implying a good game makes a company good?

By that logic, because Ninty allowed Zelda CD-i, they're the worst company ever.

Capcom is not terrible! Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 were amazing!

The first Marvel vs Capcom 3 should of had what Ultimate had.
Then theres the lack of any decent offline single player.
And that its a bit lame.
It also had the same DLC chars in the two versions

SFxT
On disc DLC characters, bit shite game

Ashuras wrath
DLC taken from main game to sell on later

Pretty good. Was playing Chrono Trigger (awesome so far, living up to its rep even though I haven't really gotten to the meat of the game yet), now I'm watching an awesome interview of Neil Degrasse Tyson by Stephen Colbert.

Well, how is everyone's day?

Same old, same old... Wake up, pray to Magikarp, exercise, eat, game, exercise, pray to Magikarp, sleep. Day in and day out.

And, to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. :lol: ('specially not the prayin'!)

I'm perfectly fine. Just trying to hatch this egg.

NJOY UR MAGIKARPZ

Back