Insomniacs assemble!!

Why are we picky? I don't get it. It just felt fitting.

Besides, a lot of old members are subscribed to that thread. *crosses fingers*

surfinrach and Zubayr show up every now and then.

Lololol Nin Station is so dead it's not even funny. I posted something about why everyone at Nin$t@t!0n should come back to Wiichat like a week ago, and nothing has been done about it. They normally jump all over that crap.

And lolol it's censored.

Ok... went trough all that has been writed in my absense... never again... Jeez it has only been a day... phew... anyway... nothing new on my side... hmmmmm :sick:

But Physical Education is the best class ever!<br>
<br>
I don't even plan on taking Spanish in college. I'd rather take a language I'd want to use.
<br>
<br>

Hey, here in Latin America, English is a must, I know that Latin America doesn´t speak exclusively Spanish, but it is one of the more used languages, globally... it´s also beautiful to swear in Spanish... sorta, so give it a try! in a few years we all should be talking Chinese anyway :sick: (no racial innuendo just a future scenario)

Every reason they petitioned why NS is better is now null. Their admin disappeared off the face of the planet. I'm pretty glad.

Yeah, I know a lot of other countries have to learn English. I don't know why, but I like it :lol:

I'd rather learn Japanese or something.

Back