Insomniacs assemble!!

I only use sticks with games that require better execution or when the console pad is garbage. SO I use it for both TvC and SSF2. I can still kick butt in Marvel 3 on pad though. Skullgirls is meh IMO. It took so long for the game to come out I wasnt even hyped when it finally did. Sure they fixed a lot of what is "wrong" in fighters, but its nothing gripping. Not too many fighters that come out nowadays are.....

Man Mas effect 3 sucks......

​HAPPY DOOMSTEADY FRIDAY

I can use a sick with charge characters
Also on Virtua fighter.
For everything else theres my PS2 Neogeo cd pad.

In other news.
the Street fighter X Tekken pad is bloody great. Its like the Street fighter pad if its been on a step master (its arse is slimmer). D-Pad seems better as well

I can't stand sticks. But I was looking at what a lot of pros said, and they were talking about how the newer pads were great in terms of portability, the fact that sticks will move around like crazy unless you have a table, and that every button is right there (A, B, Y, X, etc.) I like the shoulder buttons being able to be used. Makes assists, wave dashing, and holding down L (i.e. Zero Megabuster, Vergil's Round trip) in UMvC3.

^ Making simple actions even easier shouldn't be prioritized over player errors that could end game winning combos (and vice versa) IMO.

- Insomnia. blehhhhh

Skullgirls is meh IMO. It took so long for the game to come out I wasnt even hyped when it finally did.

I never had hype in the first place. :lol: The only reason I do give a damn, is because it's the cheapest competitively viable (modern) fighter out there. Loves me some budget games that're well worth their price.

... Not to mention my boycott of MvC3 and lack of Brawl leaves me fighterless. ;_;

Speaking of punchan gaems

Recent KOF game dont feel like a KOF game. Mainly because its all about mental combos and cancelling.

Its still KOF 98 UM and KOF XI

- INSOMNIMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
- Hot damn are competitive fighters difficult without a stick, after many years of playing with said stick. x_x

Days Passed Away might not be finished by then... D:

I don't see it taking as long as from now to October to finish lol

Round one
MASH!

Actually mashing is the number one way to get blown up. Throwing out random hypers just gets you punished with a touch of death combo. Ive played in local tourneys and kids will just start smashing every button they can and all I have to do is wait for an unsafe attack and its a wrap.

If your losing to mashers you're probably mashing you're self, or just not good at the game (No offense).

Also some people zone which can be frustrating (And confused with mashing), but you've gotta work on ways to get in on them.

And that concludes the doomsteady "check yo self fo you wreck yo self" segment.

nar.
I just dont play it as I dont like custom combos/

If only Capcom and SNK would become friends again.

Mind you in Capcoms current state of mind it would have "DLC up the arse" TM

Round one
MASH!

Theres more mashing in the game than in a bag of Smash

There hasn't been a time that I lost to a masher. It really isn't that effective. On top of punishing unsafe attacks, mashers are absolutely screwed when they play a keep-away Deadpool or Hawkeye.

Upon reading Doomsteady's post, I realize we just said basically the exact same thing.
I didn't read his post until after I posted this.

Last edited:
I don't see it taking as long as from now to October to finish lol

oh

Looked to me like a pretty srs RP, so I figured it would last quite some time.

Boycott of MvC3? You crazy man? It's a great game.

... There's a reason why I haven't bought it after having a pile of cash for a month, bro. ¬_¬

Crapcom and their bloody on-disk DLC (and shitty DLC in general, really). We've been over this, no?

Theres more mashing in the game than in a bag of Smash

mvc3 stuff

And that concludes the doomsteady "check yo self fo you wreck yo self" segment.

Second.jpg

Crapcom and their bloody on-disk DLC (and shitty DLC in general, really). We've been over this, no?

That was only Street Fighter x Tekken.....

If you don't want to support Capcom, buy it used.
And if you don't like the DLC, don't buy it. simple solution, no?

^Marvel vs Capcom 3 and ultimate have the same DLC characters.
Ausras Wrath has DLC thats been lifted from the finished game.
Apparently the recent Resi has some from the game as well.

There is no excuse for day one DLC
Ditto for on disc DLC

they are just doing it for the money as idiots will still buy it

Back