Insomniacs assemble!!

Yes, Masuda lives in a mansion with a 20 ton stunfisk statue made of pure gold. You can win it by beating B2W2 which will be released for original Gameboy, and will include every region except for Hoenn in order to troll Hoenn fans. It will be near impossible to beat, and even if you do, Masuda tricks you into thinking you won all that stuff, but you really just become his servant at the mansion and you have to wear a maid outfit all the time.

I thought we went over this already?

Last edited:
This is a reminder for everyone that Xenoblade will be releasing in NA tomorrow. If you like JRPG's or have good taste in games pick it up soon. I'll be expecting some responses.

Going to a party tonight and tomorrow. Won't be on. Unless I somehow would think to use their computer.

Yes, Masuda lives in a mansion with a 20 ton stunfisk statue made of pure gold. You can win it by beating B2W2 which will be released for original Gameboy, and will include every region except for Hoenn in order to troll Hoenn fans. It will be near impossible to beat, and even if you do, Masuda tricks you into thinking you won all that stuff, but you really just become his servant at the mansion and you have to wear a maid outfit all the time.

I thought we went over this already?
This lack of Hoenn disturbs me.....

Florida time!....almost.

I think Hoenn is super overrated. The layout was okay, and 3rd gen had some cool Pokemon, but Dive was awful, Kyogre and Groudon were poor legendaries IMO, and Team Aqua and Team Magma just sucked >.>

And the Regis were the worst group of 3 legendaries, like the birds from 1st gen, dogs from 2nd, Uxie and all of them from 4th, and more dogs from the 5th.

What? The Regis are the only legendary trio I actually like. D:

You know what's overrated? Kanto. I don't think I need to explain myself.

Back