Introduction

Michaelk

Wii Pwnage
Oct 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
4404-4121-0239-3822
Hello, I dont think I have introduced myself. My name is michael and I love the Wii! Anyway I was drawn here by the skin. Good job admins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though that's a great site (I love it x.x), advertising your referral link on this site is prohibited.

Remove the link right away...

And Welcome

Welcome to teh WiiChat.
Where members disappear without a trace.
Don't let it happen to you.

Enjoy!

hellop matey ,

we already spoken so im not gonna say to much lol except welcome

Hey welcome to the forum Michael. Unfortunately you're not allowed to advertise through WiiChat so your link has been removed, sorry. Other then that I hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

CantGetAWii said:
Welcome to teh WiiChat.
Where members disappear without a trace.
Don't let it happen to you.

Enjoy!

Oh boy ummm I better leave before that happens. Nah JK.

RivalDestiny said:
Even though that's a great site (I love it x.x), advertising your referral link on this site is prohibited.

Remove the link right away...

And Welcome

I guess I can put a link in my sig though well anyway for those that want to sign up click on the link in my sig!

Thank you all so much for inviting me to this great community.

I guess I can put a link in my sig though well anyway for those that want to sign up click on the link in my sig!

Having a referral link to that website in your signature is also not allowed, sorry.

How come? Like seriously this is real and its a easy way to get free games!?

Michaelk said:
How come? Like seriously this is real and its a easy way to get free games!?

If it happened, most of our forum-ers would put links into their signature wouldn't ya think? Also the forum would be spam filled of them. Furthermore, people would join these forums to just put a referral link up. Rules are rules, without them, our forum would be crap x.x..

Back