Is kirby any good?

zachp18

me two game systems below
Mar 4, 2007
The land of 10,000 lakes
Wii Online Code
6651-9695-6213-2367
I currently have about 1400 wii points, and the game kirby's adventure looks like a good game. Whoever has downloaded it could you tell me about it, and if it is worth 500 points?

I wouldn't know :(
Have you bought:

Mario
At least 1 Zelda
Steet Fighter 2
Streets Of Rage
Sonic

I don't have ANY vc titles though these games were good in their time :)

i have bought super mario bros, ocerina of time, link to the past, sim city,and the first zelda. And mau, what didn't you like about it?

i buy pretty much everything

i loved kirby when it was released years ago, and i love it just as much still. maybe if you are that poor you should save your money to buy a bottle of water and some on sale noodles, though.

Kirby is a classic game...although I would wait to see if Mario 2 or Metroid get released on Monday.

Kirby is one of my all time favorite games. What they accomplished using the original NES in that game was incredible. The game play is very good and it's ridiculously cute! The music is also very catchy. Definitely a title to buy.

well if you like kirby games u might as well get it cuz almost ALL the kirby games are the same they onli change looks and a few moves.......

The Kirby game is good, but it's not as great as the one for the original Gameboy. It's worth a download, also F-Zero is a lot of fun too.

Well, it matters, it's basically the same as any Kirby game for the GB or DS. They are very similar, so for me it makes no scense to have both. But if not, yes it's very fun and addictive.

FR. said:
Well, it matters, it's basically the same as any Kirby game for the GB or DS. They are very similar, so for me it makes no scense to have both. But if not, yes it's very fun and addictive.

Of course it has the same concept, but so do all the other (old school) Super Mario games. The Gameboy version of the game, you're not allowed to gain any abilities, making it a challenging Kirby game. Although, there's no Meta Knight, just King Dedede.

Kamikaze said:
Of course it has the same concept, but so do all the other (old school) Super Mario games. The Gameboy version of the game, you're not allowed to gain any abilities, making it a challenging Kirby game. Although, there's no Meta Knight, just King Dedede.

Not true - Nightmare in Dreamland allowed you to copy abilities from opponents. The game was for Gameboy.

FR. said:
Not true - Nightmare in Dreamland allowed you to copy abilities from opponents. The game was for Gameboy.

That's the Gameboy Advance version of the game, not the original Gameboy. This is the copy of the game that I currently still own:

250px-Kdl1ussmall.jpg

And if you read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirby's_Dream_Land

you will notice the copy feature was not added in this version of the game.

If You Have Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland... DON'T GET IT!!!

It Has The Same Bosses, Levels, Enemies, Worlds, EVERYTHING... sadly... I Got It AND I Got Knightmare In Dream Land... -_-

Last edited:
For those who didn't know the game in Kirby Superstar, Spring Breeze, is a remake of Dreamland just with revamped graphics and the ability to get copy abilities with many movement, which makes the game itself 10 times easier than the original.

Back