Is Medal of Honor 2 worth it?

Wouldn't agree with the controls as being the best for the Wii.
I found Metroids better and more enjoyable to use.

The game is ok, the storyline is lacking, the visuals are kinda bland.
If you have online, thats where the game shines.
The online is really good.

yes for sure if you have online. like cantgetawii said the story line lacks. the visuals are alright. but i have to disagree and say that even though metroid was the better game, moh had better controls. their basic engine of pointing and shooting is the same but in moh you reload shotguns with the nunchuck. twist the wiimote to zoom in with snipers and stuff like that. but still both games excels in controls.

Definitely, I'm addicted to it right now. Its a great game, the online is great. I really only bought it for the online, and I'm not disappointed with it. I would highly recommend this game for all wii users.

It is not worth it!!! Especially after playing other online games on other consoles. Yeah, the controls are some of the best (I agree with CantGetAWii that they are not better than Metroid's controls) but the online is just mediocre and has a lot of bugs. If you have never in you're life played a FPS online, you might be impressed.... maybe.... or if you've never played another WW2 game...

MoH:H2 is a sure buy. 32 Player online mode is what the game is all about. I never even played Single player, why would you?

You can jump on line, see a list of servers, join or create your own. You can send messages once logged in and add anyone by typing in their name.

MOH:H2 is a must buy... even if it is just to support the online modes. Nintendo needs to wake up and take MoH:H2 as an example for future Wii games.

Back