is metroid corruption gonna have wifi?

even if it did how would u play online?? its more of a 1 player experiance

It would be cool, But I think the single player would be the main reason for the game.

Metroid is really just for single player. Prime hunters was good online but the story mode wasn't as great. Also, metroid is an adventure mode set in first person not a first person shooter.

luigi fanatic said:
Metroid is really just for single player. Prime hunters was good online but the story mode wasn't as great. Also, metroid is an adventure mode set in first person not a first person shooter.
Except for the fact that they say they've perfected the controls and it should be the best fps for the wii. If that's true, it could be an awesome multiplayer online game, best one for the wii. (I think smashbros will be utter garbage with wifi, just like strikers) The only good games for online are FPSs and RPGs.

Strikers is garbage on wifi!?!?! It's the best way to play it. Other than perhaps in a crowded room of friends.

Even of Metroid was online it would not be nearly big enough to really launch the wifi connection off. Smash Bros is going to be absolutely huge and that is the game I predict will really make wifi gameplay take hold. I mean melee is huge as it is with a massive playerbase and competitive tournaments held. Online is merely going to bring this sort of gameplay to everyone and create an even more competitive environment. Hardly garbage.

Back