ID No. 55925
Jul. 5, 2007
Route 225
Apparently met at Lv. 52.

are they legit or not?

Last edited:
Slimi said:
booth aren't.
The first is legit enough to be used over pbr and traded, however, the second one is TOTALLY a hack, probably with a game shark or a AR, your major tip off is that it was found in the sinnoh region.
The first one was migrated from Hoenn, the saving grace on it is that simple fact. The only questionable part is the met at 40, meting mew is always at 30, however, Im not sure if it was traded to Hoenn from Kanto, and then leveled some somewhere along thoughs lines....
Its problem a fake though.

Actually, you can't be sure what's legit and such.

Someone with pokesav can make a pokemon that looks and plays 100% legit.

Trulen said:
Actually, you can't be sure what's legit and such.

Someone with pokesav can make a pokemon that looks and plays 100% legit.
nope, there is pbr, it can even tell that pokemon are hacked, it says "bad egg"

PokeChamp said:
nope, there is pbr, it can even tell that pokemon are hacked, it says "bad egg"
Some people can hack it to the point that PBR recognizes it as a real pokemon...

There are cheat detectors floating around, but it requires your .sav file and pokesav(or something like that) so meh

WuddlePook said:
Some people can hack it to the point that PBR recognizes it as a real pokemon...

There are cheat detectors floating around, but it requires your .sav file and pokesav(or something like that) so meh

Thats the biggest crock of BS i've ever heard, that poke battle revolution stops all hacks.

I tested this, i borrowed my friends level 100 magicarp that has wonderguard.

plays perfectly without a bad egg.

i think it doesnt check for as much as people think it does

Monogatari said:
Thats the biggest crock of BS i've ever heard, that poke battle revolution stops all hacks.

it checked my shedinja w/ no guard, (friends hack :p) and it said "Bad Egg"

Monogatari said:

No not at all. For example, there's a specific equation used to identify a shiny chained with Pokeradar, and ones not. Someone can certainly play it off, and don't underestimate what hackers can do. Hell, they were able to crack how to trade <level9 mews on gts, so what more can you expect? Just expect the worst and prepare for it :yikes:

Strype McClaine said:
The first is legit enough to be used over pbr and traded, however, the second one is TOTALLY a hack, probably with a game shark or a AR, your major tip off is that it was found in the sinnoh region.
The first one was migrated from Hoenn, the saving grace on it is that simple fact. The only questionable part is the met at 40, meting mew is always at 30, however, Im not sure if it was traded to Hoenn from Kanto, and then leveled some somewhere along thoughs lines....
Its problem a fake though.
ya but the first one made my game freeze but the second one didn't
so now do i give the persone negative fedback on this site or what?

shabanbros said:
ya but the first one made my game freeze but the second one didn't
so now do i give the persone negative fedback on this site or what?
Have you tried talking to him about it? If he refuses to interact with you in any way/shape/form, I guess negative feeback on him is the way to go... Just don't do something stupid such as after 2 hours blacklist him or something like that.

yeh thats me who traded him one of those mews, i think the jap one.. i got it for a trade ages ago on this site, when the pokemon trading thread wasnt the official pokemon trading thread. it never made my game freeze and i'm feeling pretty bad bout making shaban bros' game freeze. i've told me i'm more than happy to trade back his manaphy that he traded me, just so you know none of this was intentional on shaban, sorry mate.

WuddlePook said:
Now that I think about it, how 'exactly' does it freeze your game up? :wtf:

i'm not sure either, but i never used my mew, it just stayed in the pc the whole time. could be why it never froze my game..

Afaik, PBR allows any pokemon with correct location and IVs 0-31.

I do know of cheat detectors, but there are certain ways to get around those as well (I'm not going to tell for obvious reasons). The second Mew is undoubtedly hacked. For the first one could you please run it through an IV calculator and give the nature and IVs? If it's Hardy natured with all stats except HP the same you know its hacked. Make sure to note stuff like moveset, ribbons, etc.

Back