is this possible connecting to wii internet

If that were possible everyone who has a wii would have wifi. Just a wireless router if you have one. :) Or A Wii Lan Adapter.

Best thing you can do is look in your phone manual for something like internet sharing, which would allow you to connect to web using your mobiles data connection. This works for pc as I did it, but not sure if using the Wii usb ports it will produce the same outcome.

I have a HTC wildfire with froyo 2.2 update, and I can use my phone as. A WiFi hotspot, allowing my Wii to connect online using my phones data connection wirelessly.

So your answer is yes you can, as long as your phone can share its internet.

if you manage to connect. Great...just keep an eye on your mobiles internet allowance....

Last edited:
In theory my above post should work, I haven't tried it with the Wii and my phone, but I've tried and tested the theory with my DS lite going online using my mobile data connection, and have played mario kart ds and modern warfare mobilized.

Surely you'd think the same would apply, although the speed through a router is much faster than mobile data connections.

i use a wireless router for internet on my wii and dsi i also use it for online games like bo mwr mkw and games like that it has very good connection but sometimes it will loose connection cause its a little over twenty feet(about seven meters for you mathou in metrics right?) so i have to wait:(

Back