connecting to the net using mobile broadband

RAH911

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2009
Can you connect to the internet on the wii console using mobile internet? I have mobile broadband on a usb.. i know there are usb ports on the wii but i'm unsure if it will actually work as it does on my laptop.
Any help would be appreciated thanks:)

can anyone help me out? I really want to connect my wii to the internet!
Thanks

Can you connect to the internet on the wii console using mobile internet? I have mobile broadband on a usb.. i know there are usb ports on the wii but i'm unsure if it will actually work as it does on my laptop.
Any help would be appreciated thanks:)

Which mobile broadband service do you use? 3 offer a wireless router which you simply plug your dongle in to to share with PC's and other wireless devices.

It's available without a contract at the 3 Pay As You Go Store. Under the wireless router tab.

It only works with 3's Huawei dongles and not the ZTE models or any other network. I think T-Mobile offer one also but it has to be taken with a contract.

hey yeah i am actually with 3, but i think my usb is one of the newer zte models. There has to be a way...grrr, i will look on 3 website anyway..thanks

hey yeah i am actually with 3, but i think my usb is one of the newer zte models. There has to be a way...grrr, i will look on 3 website anyway..thanks

Ok, I've found a way to use it with any 3G dongle but it does cost £59.96 :nonod:

Check out this 3G wireless router. http://v3.nu/CUKJS/

Back