Is this true?

Sarai_132 said:
http://kotaku.com/gaming/wii/europe-buy-wii-points-with-stars-220243.php
If yes your soo lucky I wish the stars come to US AND CANADA!!

p.s. does anyone have a wii points card code i could use for ONE game?

yah they have a stars system, we don't so it probably won't come anytime soon .... and about your PS... using a Wii points card for "one" game is basically asking someone to give your their money ... and that "one" game can also be a $10 game which is half of the amount of a wii card

how come America gets cheated out of everything?

Japan gets online play and all these awesome games that rarely come to the US
UK gets the point card system, and Mario Strikers Charged
America gets a fertile land, and the largest moat in the world, combined with nearly unlimited resources (except oil).

see, we never win.

FWELR said:

thats why you move there :D

Well i've checked the wii shop, and nintendo europe and neiter of them are doing wii stars for wii points YET.

Ok, I know this question is burned out enough as it is, but why would they do something for UK AND their own country (Japan), but when it comes to the US, (most of their customers), what do we get? NOTHING?!?!?!?! I'm sorry but that's just unfair, Nintendo must at least do one US specific thing

****ing yes :D i have like 6000 stars :p when is this available

Last edited:
gamechaser001 said:
Ok, I know this question is burned out enough as it is, but why would they do something for UK AND their own country (Japan), but when it comes to the US, (most of their customers), what do we get? NOTHING?!?!?!?! I'm sorry but that's just unfair, Nintendo must at least do one US specific thing

*sacrasm* what do you mean? we get Pokemon Battle Revoultion before UK! even though its after Japan. we really should get something US-specific, im with you.

FWELR said:

UK gets the point card system, and Mario Strikers Charged
America gets a fertile land, and the largest moat in the world, combined with nearly unlimited resources (except oil).

see, we never win.

I don't think your serious by looking at what you said but if you are:

:mad5: What the F..U..C..K you tard. :mad2:

Back