Jerry Rice and Nitus Dog Football Coming to Wii August 16

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
maura-albums-pictures-picture8736-jerry-rice-dog-football.JPG

Well, we’ve certainly seen some strange sports games on the Wii over the years, but this one just about takes the (dog) biscuit! Jerry Rice and Nitus Dog Football is a game that has been endorsed by NFL Hall of Famer receiver Jerry Rice (and his dog, Nitus!), and features 12 interactive football fields, 14 QBs, including Rice, and 20 breeds of dogs all vying to win the coveted Golden Hydrant Trophy!

"Nitus and I are very excited that our game, 'Jerry Rice and Nitus Dog Football,' is coming out just in time for the football season," Rice said. "This is a really fun game that will bring the whole family together for hours of great gridiron action."

The game is designed to be an ideal way for video game-loving parents to introduce their children to sports gaming, featuring an easy “pick up and play” interface that enables fans of all ages to call and execute passing and running plays.

[video=youtube;bmcwTvcy0EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmcwTvcy0EE&feature=player_profilepage[/video]​

"We've combined two of America's favorite things—dogs and sports—into one exciting interactive experience," said JUDOBABY CEO Dan Mueller. "Our developers have done a fantastic job making 'Jerry Rice and Nitus Dog Football' into a great single- and multi-player game for fans of all ages."

Jerry Rice and Nitus Dog Football for the Wii will be available on August 16 for $29.95. Could be a big hit with dog lovers!

Source: JUDOBABY

America's favorite things are sports and dogs?! I DEMAND A RECOUNT! D:<

... Yeah, I don't need to describe this anymore than "facepalm".

Back