just another newbie

radowitz

radowitz
Apr 21, 2007
Tallinn, Estonia
Wii Online Code
5361-8025-5777-1519
Hi,

I am a new user of this forum. I´ve had my Wii for a month now and now my attention has been driven towards the "softer" values of Wii - one of them is Wiis communicating with each others. So my main reason is to have wii friends registered to each other wiis, so we can get some decent Mii Parade :)

Anyway - I sort of snitched my signature off from Wiiboy93 (sry about that - i added you allready to my addressbook), which states my wii code and username.

So feel free to be friends with me :p

Hey welcome to the forum Radowitz :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome.....
Luigi_avatar_by_Jynx_kun.gif

cannot use pm. i get an error:

radowitz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You need an "x" number of posts before you can send/recieve private messages from other members.

hmm... ok. is there any "test" area, where to post "x" pointless posts ;-)

trying to find the x, i guess..

Not really...

Just post in threads you find interesting and you will reach that certain amount of posts shortly. The only thing I can advise you not to do is spam etc.

Its around 15 posts before you can start sending other members private messages.

Syntax and AndyDS - do you have still room at your wii's addressbooks to add me? I will add you shortly...

I'll add you when I get on later along with a few other people.

Back