Just beat RE-4

Brownies

\\Slash Bros.//
Jul 25, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2970-3563-4519-6293
well, i just beat RE-4 and it took 23 houres lol, it was a vry good game with good story and i think he should have banged ashly @ the end but anyways,any 1 think the final boss was too easy i mean i have beaten bosses from other chapters after dieing 2-3 times but this last bos i beat it on my first shot >< wtf lol

I agree with your statement about the last boss being too easy.

I was kinda dissapointed that they killed the parasite in Ashley, since I thought all along she was going to become controlled and end up being a final boss....but oh well. Very good game

im not finished it yet,but im gettin ther!its a brillieant game and you wudnt think the graphics are from gamecube,ther amazing!:cool:

im on the second fight with that guy (forget his name) you knife fight through interactive cut scenes. idn how far that is but my guess is 3/4 of the way through the game. i havnt played it in a long time. great game though!

I think your talking about Krasuer. Im right at the spot you first meet him.

I just bought Resident Evil 4 about 2 days ago and i'm still in the beggining beggining part of the game, and mostly all ive been doing is going to small villages and killing zombies. Later on in the game, does it get better? Are is it the same barging into villages and killing several of zombies, because i'm mostly into one-on-one challanges and stuff like that.

lol at first i didnt like the game cuz i thought it was just like u said lovewii but once u get into it it gets WAYY better...i couldnt stop playing it lol

great game RE4: Wii Edition
it's a lot more enjoyable than the previous version
I've beat the game in 18 hours and unlock all the mercenaries
now I'm trying to play other extras

it just keeps getting better and better. i took 15 hours to complete on normal then i did it a second time only taking me 9 hours

Wow, i'm pretty darn bad I have played for 10 hours and i'm done 5 percent of the game! It sorta freaks me out at night though and if your wondering im 17 yrs old.

:lol:.....the last boss was easy cause u guys used the special RL......i never used it....:lol:

Back