Kart Rider: My Newest Addiction

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I get my monthly Game Informer a couple days ago, and to my surprise, see an advertisement of a "Hit, 150 million playing, and FREE" Go-kart-esque (only reason I say it it's "Go-kart-esque" and not actual go-karts is because these babies can reach up to 300 mph) online game on the back cover. I was intrigued, so I signed up, downloaded it, and have been ADDICTED ever since (yesterday :p). I'm not trying to advertise, I just thought I'd let you guys know about it, since I've never heard of it, I thought you guys might not have either. :)

You earn money (called "Lucci") by racing in 4 different ways, I'll explain 2 of them and you can get the gist of the other 2.

Team-Item Racing: It's just what it sounds like, you have teams (2) and you can use items in this particular race. It can be 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4. Very exhilarating and competitive when it gets to be 1v1 or 4v4, as it feels like you're getting attacked constantly. Note: There can also be Single-Item Racing, which is the same thing, but it's "Every Man For Himself".

Team-Speed Racing: As stated before, you can have 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4, but this time you have no items. Now you must use the Shift key to slide, which fills up your Nitrous meter, therefore giving you the ability to boost. I find this mode MUCH more difficult than Item racing, as well as less fun. Note: There can also be Single-Speed Racing, which is the same thing, but it's "Every Man For Himself".

Also, there is the beginning tutorial which you can make a lot of money off of, as well as the "Time Attacks", which give you small amounts of Lucci.

Lucci is very hard-earned. If you place 1st in a team race (which is much easier than singles) you only get 60 Lucci. In a singles race, if you place 1st, you can get 100. Mind you that the cheapest things are 1000, so to get that much, you have to place 1st 10x in singles mode, or place 1st 17x in a doubles. The karts range from 3000-5000 Lucci.

This is just a taste for what the game is like. Also, you can only get special Halloween items now, so sign up before the 31st. There is a specialized Halloween Kart going for 3000 Lucci right now, and you can also collect special pumpkins during races, which you need 20 of to obtain a pumpkin helmet.

http://kart.nexon.net/

Get going. :)

Accounts Names:

ssbb_lover's: SSBBlover

CantGetAWii: RobertFoster

Marioman: xXmARIOMAnXx

kiraownsurmom: Deepbluemoon

Jay588: Jay588

Kiwi: SUPERAIDZ

Last edited:
It's not too many MB's. Maybe 600 or so? Can't remember.

Can't wait to see some feedback from you guys. If you do create an account, lemme know and we can race, add each other, etc. If you post your name, I'll add it to the OP. :)

COMPLETELY. When I mean completely, I'm talking there isn't like a "Shitty Free-Play Mode" and a "Members Mode", everyone's in the same boat. That's another reason I love it so much, it's completely fair, no disadvantages to "Non-members". I'm having a blast. :D
Marioman said:
^Yea it is but my email isn't working for some reason...any other solution?
Oh what. :( I can try setting up an account for you if you want, then give you the pass and username. Or, you can wait till your email works. Either way.

ssbb_lover said:
COMPLETELY. When I mean completely, I'm talking there isn't like a "Shitty Free-Play Mode" and a "Members Mode", everyone's in the same boat. That's another reason I love it so much, it's completely fair, no disadvantages to "Non-members". I'm having a blast. :D

Oh what. :( I can try setting up an account for you if you want, then give you the pass and username. Or, you can wait till your email works. Either way.
so does it match you with anyone, or with ppl with similar level carts or something?

Well I think I messed up my account a couple days ago...not gonna go into details but I wouldn't mind if you did that...I wanna try out this game :)

You been playing or did you just create an account?

Added.

Sweet. I think you guys will enjoy it. It just became Open Beta, so it's just now developing new items and what not. It's like starting all over again I guess.

Back