Kill the person above you thread

what will i do inside jar

you slip and fall down and the jar falls down on your head you faint and im free whahahahahahaha

-shadow clone jutsu- i made 99 of me -sexy jutsu- 99 of me turned into sexy me's in a girl gender.you become so distracted that i make one more shadow clone that gets an air plane and crashes it head first on you.

it goes right through me (im a ghost)

i take over your bodie and falls of a cliff and you fall on spikes and wario falows you because hes distracted and he falls of to(i come out before you hit the spikes)

Last edited:
_ghost- says words that i got from wario and make a ring. -puts on ring- -turns to human again- hahahahahaha

umm how do you put a ring on me it just falls through
because im a ghost

i steal godzillas bodie and steps on/eats everyone

...WTF:wtf:

-shadow clone jutsu- clone runs up to you -twin snake sacrifice jutsu- you and the clone melt into lobs of goo

right before you attack i release you and i make you into an eternal human(if you die your not a ghost you go straight to heck)

i died forever and the devel made me become a demon dog with six eyes and i bit your head off

i took the demon fox out of Naruto and tamed it to be obey me.it shoot huge fireballs at you then swung its tails around and made a hurricane

I turn you into a spider (with some kind of science crap)and put you in a bath leave you for a few days

Back