Kirby and the Crystal Shards

Jimmer1720

Awating Headset Support
Aug 29, 2007
Wherever you aren't.
So, you've seen the title, and you've clicked on it. You probably saw it and thought "Oh yea! I remember that game!" Well, I'm hoping that's the case!

For those who have played this marvelous game, I would like to know what your favorite (Yes, I'm Canadian) combo was. Here's a list of elements you could get:
  • Fire
  • Ice
  • Rock
  • Cutter
  • Needle
  • Bomb
  • Electric

My personal favorite, which my avatar suggests, was the curling rock, the Rock and Ice combo, which few AMERICANS has mistaken for a hockey puck!:crazy: Oh yea, and the fridge which dispensed food was jokes too.

And lastly, did you like this game? Yes or no, all posts will be acknowledged!:yesnod:

Last edited:
this is the best game for the n64 i used to have it but i let my friend borrow it and i never got it back and my favourite combination was bomb and cutter because it would latch on to things then blow up i thought it was cool

KungFuDevil said:
my favourite combination was bomb and cutter because it would latch on to things then blow up i thought it was cool

oh yea lol the ninja stars those were cool too. And wouldn't it have been neat if kirby wore a bandana when he got that power?:p

I loved this game, for serious.

Back