Know Where to Get a PS3!!!!

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
A kid in my neighbourhood posted up flyers offering to sell his brand new factory sealed 60 gig ps3, if anyone wants one let me know and ill get the contact info for you

well its not mine i was just walking home and noticed the flyer. If you or anyone wants i cant get the contact info. I called the guy myself and he said hes willing to ship anywhere overnight and the price is negotiable. He mentioned hes asking 850 Canadian so thats better for u Americans.

As for ur 5 dollar offer you can see im a wii owner jsut trying to help the ps3 junkies that may visit the site

Last edited:
Who would want a PS3. Think about it, why would the guy be selling it in the first place? Because its a load of crap that shits out crap.

yes he is an idiot and for 2 factors: 1 that price and 2 lieing as the guy im talking about.....go troll elsewhere troll

no ****, i got a 20gb PS3 never opened I have in the local paper for 600, thats just 50 above what I paid! I love the things but I need the money more than a system atm. I still have my cheapo wii that will suffice for now!

Back