*** Konami to announce more games monday ...

StevenNevets

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
http://www.konami.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/News.vm&ctl_nbr=3810

Directly from konami.com:

"Major Konami Announcements on Monday!
Check back to this space on Monday for several major announcements on new games from Konami! From new franchises to returning favorites, you won't want to miss the earth-shaking news. You heard it here first!"

Very well, from what I've heard here and there, the Konami project for Wii are:

- New Action Adventure Game 1 [Elebits, already released]
- New Action Adventure Game 2 [Dewy's Adventure (working title), already unvealed]
- Role Playing Game
- Music Simulation Game [DDR, just posted it]
- Sports Game - Soccer [Probably Winning Eleven (PES), already announced]
- Sports Game - Baseball

And there's some unprecision about a possible third New Action Adventure Game, but don't get your hopes too high.

SLrocket said:
no. konami likes to make press releases just for the hell of it. lol
pwned:devil:

You remind me of all the dumb girls in my science class:prrr:
Lol ya... it's for the Wii and ya there's actualy going to be a soccer game.
Although Mario Strikers and Fifa were already coming.

Lol so wait what about FIFA!? I mean I guess its good that a soccer game is coming out but I would rather have FIFA anyday. And is Winning Eleven actually the title? And what is PES? So many questions...:scared:

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol so wait what about FIFA!? I mean I guess its good that a soccer game is coming out but I would rather have FIFA anyday. And is Winning Eleven actually the title? And what is PES? So many questions...:scared:
Wii should be getting Fifa '08

pun intended

MasterJedi2U said:

Yeah Fifa 08 should becoming ariund october hopefully as usual, and PES is Pro Evolution Soccer (used to be called Winning Eleven)
I would also rather have FIFA but if PES goes for online and FIFA doesn't then it would have to be PES (hopefully atleast one of them uses online)
It should be called PES not Winning Eleven as their reputation is for PES not Winning Eleven.

MasterJedi2U said:

Yeah Fifa 08 should becoming around october hopefully as usual, and PES is Pro Evolution Soccer (used to be called Winning Eleven)
I would also rather have FIFA but if PES goes for online and FIFA doesn't then it would have to be PES (hopefully atleast one of them uses online)
It should be called PES not Winning Eleven as their reputation is for PES not Winning Eleven.

MasterJedi2U said:
PES = Pro Evolution Soccer.

just cant imagine yet how to play the soccer game with the wiimote and nunchuk.... ahahaha... it will be lot of fun i guess

Back