Lame!

tank said:
Grubby_:

I went and used the "see other post by this user" or whatever feature.

And I can't help but notice that you NEVER have anything nice or helpful to say to anyone. Of all your posts, maybe one of them was something that wasn't spam/flame/insult/gay reference.

so uhh.... I'm just gonna throw this out there. You can take it, throw it back or whatever.

There are not many people on these forums that I don't like.....but you're one of them. And I don't think I'm alone. I just have the balls to say it:wink:

yeah most people here have stated that they don't like him. after saying how much he didn't care about getting banned, i find it funny how he's trying to be nice now. TOO LATE GRUBBY!

callme.nasty said:
yeah most people here have stated that they don't like him. after saying how much he didn't care about getting banned, i find it funny how he's trying to be nice now. TOO LATE GRUBBY!

grubby is not being nice, he just brings all your attention to him. now everytime u login u only think about how to bash him. trust me, if u think his words and the way he talks is "mean", u should visit other forum (don't want to point out any names)..... their f-bomb will blow up you computer.:wtf:

tank said:
ok so I was just playing a Wi-Fi match and this ass hole got up 1-0 with a middle of the field blast by DK. I don't how my goalie didn't stop it. HE WAS AT MID FIELD!

That wasn't the lame part....what he did next was take his Hammer bro...stand in the goal and kept spamming his deke. I couldn't get the ball back! for a whole minute and a half he just stood there in his own goal, hammering.

lame

he was fine with 11 points i guess. mostly ppl don't do that. cuz a skillful player will be able to counter that mama kritter move.

has anyone's opponent in here has score a goal to himself on purpose?

TJSM said:
has anyone's opponent in here has score a goal to himself on purpose?

No but once I tried to pass backwards and my dumb goalie didnt pick it up and he scored

TitansATB said:
No but once I tried to pass backwards and my dumb goalie didnt pick it up and he scored
lol, well I score goals to myself when I am winning, I may be the only one who does that, so if you encounter someone who does it, it's me, remember that.

TJSM said:
lol, well I score goals to myself when I am winning, I may be the only one who does that, so if you encounter someone who does it, it's me, remember that.

why?

Back