Latest WiiWare games!!! >:-(

PWNage_PWR

Sexy Beast
Mar 1, 2009
Wii Online Code
8403-9835-9387-6443
They aren't good. Just a whole bunch of time wasting puzzles and stupid bit sh**. When are they gonna come up with more 3 dimensional graphic games? Seriously, WTF! I have 50 dollars that my parents are saving for me and I want to buy some WiiWare games but nothing good is out. Who's with me on this?

for $5-$10 a game, i don't really see how anyone could complain.
and for the record, games with retro graphics such as bit.trip beat are totally A+

sorry brah, you lose. and so does red vs. blue :)

btw, you might be able to appreciate your games more if you buy them with your own earned money instead of getting your parents to buy your games.

and for the record, games with retro graphics such as bit.trip beat are totally A+

sorry brah, you lose. and so does red vs. blue :)

btw, you might be able to appreciate your games more if you buy them with your own earned money instead of getting your parents to buy your games.

OK quoteing ur BTW. It's is my hard earned money. I work for my dad and one of his friends who owns a storage place. It is my hard earned money. As I said my parents are just saving it for me.

Depends on the game
$5 for something like Superman 64 urgh
$5 for something like Gunstar heros is godly
When are they gonna come up with more 3 dimensional graphic games?
I will not ware those glassies
They dont look cool you just look silly

Should be better one's coming now with the increased storage and what not. WiiWare should steadily improve in the coming months.

I am also excited for DSiWare.

With games like Lit and Onslaught I see no reason to complain... well besides the fact that the dialog looks as if it was typed by a grade school kid.

"Whats this thing hes' got?"
"I think it lets people like him fight the bugs."
"Cool, you can come with us."
"Great! I can really help you guys out!"

*cut to scene where I shoot myself*

lookout hes "quoteing" you uh oh. and gunstar is 8 bucks, little chodes.

You read my post but you didnt understand it did you?
Oh come on DP ~ Start a fashion trend!
goggles-do-nothing.jpg

Back