Leave your PSN ID

psn Id txwolf63

Playing,lbp,modnation( eu beta), singstar,bayonetta and ghv(free for buying gh5)for wii

Wow this thread seems to have died many months ago but w/e
i'll attempt to revive it by bumping it and

my PSN: hybrid_-x1

im currently playing COD: black ops, Marvel vs Capcom 3, DeadRising2, Red Dead Redemtion, Grand Theft Auto 4, and Battlefield bad company 2

Games in pending to play are
Killzone 3, Modern Warfare 3, Black ops First Strike map pack

im currently playing COD: black ops, Marvel vs Capcom 3, DeadRising2, Red Dead Redemtion, Grand Theft Auto 4, and Battlefield bad company 2

not only this thread... the whole freaking forum is dead...

well in all honesty it is to some degree all you can do is just have some faith and perhaps be active then more people will come and chat

well in all honesty it is to some degree all you can do is just have some faith and perhaps be active then more people will come and chat

Im always posting and checking if theres something new, but I can't stop feeling like im the only asshole posting in every thread XD

Im always posting and checking if theres something new, but I can't stop feeling like im the only asshole posting in every thread XD

crap and here i thought i felt like a jackass
i mean most of the posts on the wii section i see my username as last posted
and i mean i post a lot LOL

well man lets just keep on posting away spam spam spam ish lol
btw do you have a PSN?

EDIT: is that a Dreamcast controller in your avatar? man i havent seen one of those in FOREVERRRR!

psn-AntZeroX
xbox is the same. I only play ps3 exclusives so youll prolly see me on lbp and gt5. peaceeeeee

so that doesn't include any of the call of duties right?

I have all the Cod's on xbox. Don't even play them anymore. I think i have more time on goldeneye on the wii than i do on blackops. I am getting my killzone tommorow tho, was suppose to pick it up already. If anyone wants to hit me up on ps3, I will be very active after killzone all leading up to the s4 beta. shoot me a msg.

Back