Lego...Rock Band? (Rumor)

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
There is a rumor floating around that Lego Rock Band is in the works.

A VG247 source has claimed Traveller’s Tales is working on a Lego version of Rock Band for EA.

Our chatterer assured us the information was “100 percent correct”.

UK developer TT Games confirmed in a Radio One interview with EGTV’s Johnny Minkley last night that a Lego game is to be released this year, but refused to confirm its identity.

Minkley speculated the title was a second Indiana Jones game during the show.

Traveller’s Tales was rumoured recently to be working on Lego Harry Potter, talk Warner slapped with a swift “no comment“.

A Lego Potter game would have to be a collaboration with EA, as the publisher owns game rights to the Hogwarts hyper-franchise.

Traveller’s Tales - which is owned by Warner Bros - has yet to confirm future projects, having released Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman in 2008.

EA US was unavailable for comment at the time of writing.

Source http://www.vg247.com/2009/01/02/rumour-lego-rock-band-in-works-at-tt/

I think if they make Lego Rock Band, this would be more like Wii Music or they would have kids songs on the game such as Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers but I posted this because I thought it would be interesting to talk about.

Also I'd love to see a Lego Harry Potter!!!

I don't really see the point in a Lego Rock Band. The graphics are not a big part of the game so the only reason for putting Lego in it could only be a for a simplified little kids game.

This rumor has been floating around for a while though, along with Harry Potter and another Indiana Jones.

i think someone screweed up todays date with april 1.
They have to start these rumors a week or so in advance

I miss the good old days when it was Ultimate fighting universe that was previewed and the Duke Nukem forever release date

Please no, all these Guitar Hero/Rockband games are bad enough, we don't need even more silly crap getting released.

Nothing against the games, but they were fun the first time around. Adding new bands to the mix or whatever is just a $ grab in my eyes and ruins the idea of these music games.

Please no, all these Guitar Hero/Rockband games are bad enough, we don't need even more silly crap getting released.

Nothing against the games, but they were fun the first time around. Adding new bands to the mix or whatever is just a $ grab in my eyes and ruins the idea of these music games.

I'm actually getting blueprints for another one. Yes, they do wear down, they never seem to lose their flavor in my eyes.

But, I know this is a double post, but I went into Gamestop and this was on the upcoming releases. So this is a confirmed game.

i wouldnt consider two posts months apart (even if theyre by the same person) a double post.

its official.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxs5IqdM31Y[/ame]
and
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqM4hezzLi4[/ame]

Harry Potter one looks kinda kool actually! :)

Back