LOL! Has anyone else noticed??

wiiCrazy

wiiiing since 11/19/06
Nov 10, 2006
Dallas, Tx
Wii Online Code
0738-7957-2604-0610
Has anyone else noticed how over played some of the actors are on the Wii commercials and game trailers. Grant it, it's not good advertising to show some one lookin bored but after playin on the wii you know you dont have to make 6 foot sword slashes. haha i even saw one with Metroid where the guy jumps out of the corner onto his couch!! aaahh hysteria is awesome!!:thumbsup:

On a Red Steel vid, he jumps behind his couch, just as his game character kneels behind a box. And he puts his remote down and starts eating his tea when he walks into a restaurant. Plus, i like the guys' faces in the 'wii montage' video. (you can probably find it on youtube?) .I think some people had plastic surgery or something just so their smiles can stretch that big. Mind you, id like to see mine come launch day..

The one with the guy diving cracked me up... think about it who the **** would do that while playing a game... man thats so damn funny:cornut:

I would do 6 foot wide sword slashes :lol: really i would, curtains closed, lights off :lol:

the metroid 1 is the worst, the guy actually rolls up into a ball and rolls across the screen.. lol

Back