looking for a wii for months

americus

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2008
hello all! just needed help finding a wii in the fortwayne IN. area if someone knows when the stores near me will be in stock would be great.

this is how i got a NEW wii and RETAIL price during Xmas rush. :yesnod::yesnod:
  • look for a store advertising wiis in their circulars... this can take MUCH circular hunting...
  • be THE FIRST customer for the day posted in the circular and run straight to get one... (shouldn't require campling out)...
  • if they are "out" show them the circular that showed they would have one and ask for a rain check
  • if they don't give rain-checks then INSIST that they do! they advertised that they WOULD have them in their circular... AFTERALL you were the first customer in the store!
  • you should be able to get a rain check due to a false forcast in the circular
i didn't have to take much time while they decided to agree, but i would've pushed very hard and spent much time standing there insisting everytime a customer was in ear-shot. :yesnod:

Last edited:
wiilicious said:
The problem is they seem to be out of stock EVERYWHERE... :(

Same thing happened to me.
Don't give up, and just keep calling your local stores that carry video games.
Your time will come :thumbsup:

Have to agree with CantGetAWii on this one. Your best chance is to keep phoning your local gaming stores. Oh and welcome to the forum. :)

Back