Looking for some Wii friends

Jinn K

Long Time Brawler
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta. Georgia
Wii Online Code
2095-4618-4329-6127
Greetings all. My name is Jinn and would like to share my wii code and my Mario Strikers Charged code with all Wii owners. :lol:

My Wii code is: 2095-4618-4329-6127
My Strikers code is: 330826-876444

Please add me. Once you do also email me to let me know that you did and do not forget to leave your codes as well. See you on the Wiinet. :ciappa:

Jinn K said:
Greetings all. My name is Jinn and would like to share my wii code and my Mario Strikers Charged code with all Wii owners. :lol:

Please add me. Once you do also email me to let me know that you did and do not forget to leave your codes as well. See you on the Wiinet. :ciappa:

hows it going. Welcome to wii chat. I'll add you on friends soon. Sadly, I don't have strikers but am wondering if your gonna get other online games such as medal of honor heroes 2 or bw2 or someother online game.

Hey welcome to the forum. If you're looking for friends to ass I suggest on checking out the Share Friend Codes thread in the Nintendo Wii Online Section or the Mario Strikers Charged Friend Codes Threads which can be found by clicking on the Mario Strikers Charged section.

Thank you guys for posting. I have added you Renz and George(Hopix). As for your question Renz, yes I will be obtaining other online Wii games within the future. I'm looking at BW2 and it looks interesting. The one game that I will without a doubt get will be Brawl and that, sadly, we all have to wait on.
Thank you Syntax for the location of the friend codes. See you all there. Ja Ne. :cool:

Jinn K said:

Ok I tried to register your code. Not sure if I did it right. Please let me know. Thanks.

Jinn K said:

My wii code is 3054-4394-5675-1502

SSJJason said:
Nobody gave me an welcome:sad:

As I posted on the thread you opened... introduce yourself properly... do not force people to welcome you.... this behavior is not best to start meeting folks in a huge forum like WiiChat :cool:

Edit:

Do not double post... is against the rules... as you may receive a welcoming ban... you are warned :thumbsup:

Take a look over the rules.

Edit Again:

Going back to topic:

My greetings Jinn K

Welcome!!! My router is dead... when I buy another one I share my wii code with you! Meanwhile, you can add me (it is below my chicken avatar) read everything.

Last edited:
Back