Looking to join a sniper clan! (mw3)

xace_14x

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2012
atlanta
Hello,My name is ace, and I'm looking to join a pro sniper clan that can quickscope and do trickshots.I love to snipe but I prefer to quickscope in most of my games. I do not use ACOG on any of my snipers because I do not think using ACOG takes any skill. So I always use the regular scope. My fav sniper rifle is the MSR with extended mag. I am 17 years old so I don't do a lot of trash talking, but when I do I can always back it up. So I'm also looking for a competitive clan. If you are in or is the leader of a sniper clan please feel free to add me in game.Ally code: 1705-5409-9625
.Also I only join clans that use mics to chat.

Last edited:
clan

Hello,My name is ace, and I'm looking to join a pro sniper clan that can quickscope and do trickshots.I love to snipe but I prefer to quickscope in most of my games. I do not use ACOG on any of my snipers because I do not think using ACOG takes any skill. So I always use the regular scope. My fav sniper rifle is the MSR with extended mag. I am 17 years old so I don't do a lot of trash talking, but when I do I can always back it up. So I'm also looking for a competitive clan. If you are in or is the leader of a sniper clan please feel free to add me in game.Ally code: 1705-5409-9625
.Also I only join clans that use mics to chat.

i am the leader of an elite clan... i 9/10 snipe. we are not a 100% only snipe clan... we donnot use mics but usually skype during the fights... so we still comunicate... id like to have you tryout for the clan.... but it is up to you... let me know email me? [email protected] thanks:)

Back