LoZ: LttP - a question for the truly dedicated.

redwagon76

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2007
Rapid City, SD
At the start of Link to the Past, Link must lead Zelda through the sewers (or catacombs). Somewhere near the end, there are 2 cracked walls, seemingly indicating a hidden room beyond them. Does anybody know if there is any way to bomb them? At this point in the game Link does not have access to bombs. I've wondered this since I first played the game many years ago.

have you ever gone back to the monastery where you meet the shaman that gives you that first heart container and you leave zelda there to get the first pendant, and try moving that chair again or going in the hole in the wall to backtrack again or something?

ive never tried it and my SNES cable that goes to the tv is broken so i cant exactly try and go figure it out for ya...hmm...when it gets fixed ill have to give it a looksie

seems like i remember reading about this somewhere there

Unfortunately, I don't think you can go back in, but I will check again and update everyone. Thanks for the tip

redwagon76 said:
Unfortunately, I don't think you can go back in, but I will check again and update everyone. Thanks for the tip

if not why not just go back in the way you came the first time?

1) drop down the hole outside the castle and make your way like your playing from the beginning

2) walk up to the front door and go through the "secret passage" zelda showed you

anyways its probably just heart pieces or something lol

There is a way back in to the sewers. And its not via the original way. Once you have the bombs and the Pegasus boots, go to the Graveyard east of the sanctuary. Dash into the tombstones (I cant remember which one), and one of them slides back and reveals a hole. It drops you into the sewers. From here, just go to the room with the cracks. I think it just gives you rupees.

TwilitHero said:
There is a way back in to the sewers. And its not via the original way. Once you have the bombs and the Pegasus boots, go to the Graveyard east of the sanctuary. Dash into the tombstones (I cant remember which one), and one of them slides back and reveals a hole. It drops you into the sewers. From here, just go to the room with the cracks. I think it just gives you rupees.

One of the northwest tombstones. It will drop you in at the exact location. Dash or bomb those cracks (they will lead to the same place) and there are rupees and bombs. It's really nothing special...

The most northern east tombstone will get you the cape.

you can go back in though i forget how i think theres a hole somewhere

Back