Luigi IS in Super Mario Galaxy (Video)

Here's even more proof he's in Super Mario Galaxy:

lgalaxyso0.png

See, I think the most important part of that preview video was not Luigi's pressence, but rather the GHOST MUSHROOM THAT TURNED MARIO INTO A BOO!

Freaking Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TiwazTyrsfist said:
See, I think the most important part of that preview video was not Luigi's pressence, but rather the GHOST MUSHROOM THAT TURNED MARIO INTO A BOO!

Freaking Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's been known for a while though, like at least half a year its been known.

I believe that Luigi got caught because he was in fact at Boo's Mansion when the planet was ripped apart and thrown in space.

Cool. Luigi's in the game as well.. hope he's a playable character.. lol, but I'm still glad that we get to see Luigi.. I hope Yoshi and toad are there as well..

A pretty accurate hypothesis. As for 2-player mode in this game, no. But mabe by gathering EVERY Star and star fragment you could play as Luigi instead of Mario on your next playthrough.

As for the statement above, thats your opioh and facts proves otherwise that luigi isn't better than Mario

Last edited:
I would really love Luigi as a playable character in a Wii Mario game, not just some spin-off like Luigi's Mansion. And Yoshi of course. I think they should just make a 3D Super Mario World sequel or something. :)

Mario Famous said:
A pretty accurate hypothesis. As for 2-player mode in this game, no. But mabe by gathering EVERY Star and star fragment you could play as Luigi instead of Mario on your next playthrough.

As for the statement above, thats your opioh and facts proves otherwise that luigi isn't better than Mario

What's an "opioh"?
And what "facts" are u talking about?
They are characters in a game and i prefer one over the other. Quite obviously you prefer Mario. Big freakin deal! :crazy:

WolfpacSnakepit said:
What's an "opioh"?
And what "facts" are u talking about?
They are characters in a game and i prefer one over the other. Quite obviously you prefer Mario. Big freakin deal! :crazy:

No, no you are both wrong! Waluigi is the man! :lol:

Back