luigis purple coins

dont do it man beat it all on your own. this is why people beat the game in 25 hours they cheat and look everything up. work it out on your own

Yeah this level is hard! I have 117 stars at the moment, the only ones I need are Bouldergeist's Daredevil Run, Purple Coins on the Dreadnought and Luigi's Purple Coins.

The toy galaxy is pretty easy for me with both characters... the Dreadnought one is hell.
Bouldergeist's Daredevil Run was hard with Mario, but I beat him at the second time with Luigi (and I was kill the first time because I was laughing too much on him trying to avoid in the very last second the boulders he throws on you, as I forgot about the last boulder haha)
If you are from Chicago, I'll get those two starts for you in no time (Bouldergeist guaranteed in 3 minutes, 1 or 0 dies) For Luigi's Purple coins... I guarantee below 5 dies. Just get somebody to beat the Dreadnought one for me (119 Luigi stars so far grrr)

Btw... Willy Good, good idea with your siggy.

Last edited:
well were on the subject of differnt levels i just started with luigi and i cant beat the cosmic race on the honey hive galaxy i played it and was killed about 50 times and now im just pissed off at it

i got 120 today luigi purple coins was the last one

i am going to start with luigi today and i will use my stop watch to keep time and see how long it takes me.

kx5 said:
i got 120 today luigi purple coins was the last one

i am going to start with luigi today and i will use my stop watch to keep time and see how long it takes me.
Or, you could just look at your time in the Message board on the wii.

kx5 said:
dont do it man beat it all on your own. this is why people beat the game in 25 hours they cheat and look everything up. work it out on your own
Best advice I can give too. If you just look it up there is no fun in the game. Well at least for me that is the case.

WOW, I'm not that far, look it up on youtube those people on there are beasts at the game!!

purple coins on dreadnot r much harder lol but when u start off go to left and remember the theres like 200 coins on map and u only need 100:)

i have spent about 18.5 hours with luigi and i have 102 with luigi. it is hard to keep track of time because my wife plays and my kid kind of plays we let her run around the starship.

Wiily Good said:
Yeah this level is hard! I have 117 stars at the moment, the only ones I need are Bouldergeist's Daredevil Run, Purple Coins on the Dreadnought and Luigi's Purple Coins.

Bouldergeists daredevil run is genuinly difficult, with 3 bits of health it isnt exatly a walk in the park.

George said:
Bouldergeists daredevil run is genuinly difficult, with 3 bits of health it isnt exatly a walk in the park.
idk its kinda easy though i mean compared to dreadknots purple coins which IS the hardest star in the whole game.:scared:

cowzuvdoom said:
idk its kinda easy though i mean compared to dreadknots purple coins which IS the hardest star in the whole game.:scared:

When do u get to do that?? I'm obviously not far enough as i only got 41 stars.

Back