M.O.H 2 payments

echosimon

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
england
Wii Online Code
2962-7154-6408-5500
knowing EA most of their online games you have to pay monthly for, will this be the case with moh 2 on wii

echosimon said:
knowing EA most of their online games you have to pay monthly for, will this be the case with moh 2 on wii
no, Microsoft is the one that charges you, its not EA.

echosimon said:

Well it seems like you dont know.

Stupid thread.:wtf:

EA charge for most online games, MOH1 for psp there were payments, need for speed

Sarai_132 said:
Well it seems like you dont know.

Stupid thread.:wtf:

EA charge for for some games MOH1 for psp you had to pay monthly for, need for speed carbon you had to pay for online there's a few others but at the moment i'm not sure

Its not EA that make you pay dammit. Its Sony or Microsoft. Nintendo arent charging for online play. All the developers (EA) do is make the game. the rest is up to the publishers.

WRONG.. you dont have to pay for any psp online games. ea jus say to register with the advertisement company before you start online, if you dont then you have to pay £2 or some price like that.

erm...no..why would nintendo want to have people pay for online when people are already complaining about the online at the moment?

ya ur wrong i have a psp and u can get advertisements or pay but i mean cmn

Back