Madden 07 for gamecube

icinu21

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
We bought madden 07 for gamecube and we are trying to play it on the wii.
Do we need gc controllers or can we use the wii controller? We we start the madden game a screen comes up about a memory card and we can not clear that screen with the wii controller--Any suggestions--Thanks

Ugh, use the search feature next time. This is common sense, so after this, no more common questions.

Gamecube Games= Gamecube Controllers
Wii software= Wii controllers
Virtual Console games= Classic Controllers, Wii Remote and Gamecube controller.

Now next TIME use the SEARCH feature for such a common question. And yes, you use the memory card for the Gamecube. Gamecube games do not have internal memory saves such as the Wii have.

coolg35748 said:
You could just exchange the gamecube version for the wii version.
they would be differnt prices but still if you can go for the Wii version, should cost like $20.00 more but is said to be much better

Like other people have said, you do need a Gamecube memory card, although I don't see why you would want to play the Gamecube version if you have a Wii.

I got the madden for the wii and it does kick ass. The graphics are a little below what you could expect on xbox probably right on par with gamecube, but the controls are awesome. Playing my brother and throwing out my controllers towards the screen to create a big tackle was awesome. Its very easy to play once you go through training.

awsome.. thats good to hear. I'm prolly gonna buy it and something eles later this week. Only bought cod3 for now, great game but I cant wait to try more games on the beast.

Back