Madden Sub-Forum

Roadrunner32

WMFL Commisioner
Jan 24, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
5919-7119-9790-6555
Hello, I'm posting to request a Madden Sub-forum. It would be really cool if we could get one in the Nintendo Wii Gaming Forum. This would help with the new thread I started, the Wiichat Madden Football League thread (WMFL). It would also be good for people to find other people to play on Madden when it comes out. I really hope you can do this. Thank you!

Have to agree with RivalDestiny..

I don't think that Madden is popular enough to have its own sub-forum, sorry.

We almost have 32 ppl in a league and you cant see noone posting? We need a way to communicate for wifi matches. Like strikers, this is a good way to set up wifi matches and tournys. Support the sports fans.

jared19 said:
We almost have 32 ppl in a league and you cant see noone posting? We need a way to communicate for wifi matches. Like strikers, this is a good way to set up wifi matches and tournys. Support the sports fans.

Yea its just like strikers game because its a sports online game and that people will come here more often looking for more people to play on Madden. It is arguable the most popular football game out there, maybe even in all realistic sports titles

Even though you may have 32 people who are highly interested in this I don't think it would be necessary to have a section dedicated to the Wii game Madden. In my opinion I believe the thread you already have dedicated to your Wii Madden Football League should be enough to cover Madden. However its really up to i0n whether he feels a sub-section for Madden is needed. Also if needed you could always create a General discussion thread for Madden. To discuss aspects of the game other than your Wii Madden Football League.

As long as it is sticky, I will be happy. Just dont want to have to browse down and look during a dead period.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Yeah... That'd Be awesome...

How About Open Season?

Nar Fifa should have its own

it would never happen but id always be in it if it did exist!

ny jets ftw!

Syntax said:
Have to agree with RivalDestiny..

I don't think that Madden is popular enough to have its own sub-forum, sorry.

Madden 07 sells 2 million in first week

I don't know, that's pretty popular. Now with online begging for league play, and an active league already here, yeah, well, they're going to have a place that is a reliable place to chat about it, and it may as well be here. Maybe you wouldn't want to create a sub-forum for every game, but 32 people isn't nothing. If they do a good job organizing, they will draw others in as well.

Since EA is really churning out the online titles now (MoHH2 coming in Nov), how about an EA sub-forum? That limits how big the forum index page gets, but still lets you cater to excited groups of fans. Heck, it wouldn't be a crazy idea to group the 1st party titles together either.

Back