makers of pokemon and mega man are getting desperate

tupacisgod

WiiChat Member
Jul 24, 2007
canada
Guess who?! Yep its me again.
ive been finding that the makers of mega man battle network series have been getting really desperate. For example; in Pokemon diamond and pearl That beaver Pokemon is called Bidoof it doesn't sound like something you would call a beaver does it? and then Snover? real creative hmm?
Then in mega man the name is Star force? couldn't they think of something better than that. And then they put 3 different versions out for a big money grab instead of two like they did in the past. It just seems to me like they dont care now. they know that we'll be fools and buy it so they make the weirdest things ever. It just came to mind so i decided to post.
*Tyler McCulloch*

megaman. pikachu doesnt sound like something you would call a mouse does it? chicorita(Sp) doesnt sound like something you would call some kind of baby horse or whatever. and network always sucked in my eyes.

All game makers are getting desperate they just keep making all these new games and add some stuff to it and try and make some money.

I, for one, love Pokemon, and they've always had weird named to begin with. If we had things your way the beaver would actually be called Beaver.

Name origin
Its name is derived from "beaver" and "doofus". Bidoof's Japanese name is derived from the English word beaver. In Japanese, ビーバー is the same word, but it is pronounced more closely to Bipper's name than the English pronunciation.

I like the Pokemon names, I just can't remember them anymore. I think the real issue you should have is that the design team is terrible and all new Pokemon look like robots, I wish that Ken would design them all.

theres almost 500 pokemon now, some of them are goin to be crap but it doesnt mean the developers are gettin desperate

every generation has some weird names for pokemon, im sure they will come out with a 5th generation in about 5-7 years, and some of the names will be cool, and some will be weird, like bidoof, lol

Back