Manhunt 2 too violent for Amercian market?..(with video)

wario2ooo

vote for me....Wario!
May 17, 2007
Calfornia, USA
Wii Online Code
0162-6929-7214-8876
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwQvRgGxHgc[/media]

i say no....i dont think they should ban it. Even though its just a game.....people still blame these kinds of games to cause kids to go violent and i still blame the parents for even letting it into there home and letting them play it. i think all the stores that are planning to sell this game to boost up there demand for ID's so that they would not sell this game to minors.

not fair america still gets it though lol.

but yeah agreed its shouldnt be banned, even the original version shouldnt,

i mean look at hostel 1 n 2, it can t be much worse than them.

plus, yeah its not the makers fault, its the seller fault,

if people dont like this game, they shouldnt let it in their lives, but they should respect other peoples interests

p.s im gonna order the uncut version from holland :)

Wow I say if someone bans it let it be the AO policy of the consoles...

If the government bans it... Well that's just dumb. People don't realize that everyday and everytime we vote our rights are just disappearing. Saw a great bumper sticker once, kinda cheesy but it got right to the point. It read... "If you ignore your rights, they'll just go away".

I hate the world today, so much ignorance, everyone just wants something to blame so they don't feel bad about themselves. That's why we have all these kids running around on prescriptions with no parents around. Everyone is so busy nowadays they can't even deal with their own lives. It's so sad.

If you ask me I think they should start castrating all these ignorant people that come up with this garbage, there is no reason for people like that to have kids. If you can't handle life... Don't live.

Back