Mario 3 controls

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
So i just DL Mario 3 on my vc and i gotta say im pretty irked. With the classic controller it's set up so to run and jump and do all the nessisary things your suppose to in mario 3 you gotta hit A and B. Now granted those ARE the buttons your suppose to use anyways, the way they are on the controller just makes the game wicked hard. Well more difficult to say the least. I kept getting pounded on the second ship. I dunno, the buttons are just at a crappy angle that to hold one and hit the other while working the directional pad is just awkward. Ok im done, thanks for listening.

Use the Wiimote on its side.

Last edited:
oh i didnt know i could do that. Sweet, thanks for the info

It's a lot better, but it's still not the same as the real NES pad, because of it's differences in size.

wait a minute....are you seriously telling me that the classic controller is more awkward than the wiimote?? how could that be??

Nope dont need help for anything else about this.
Oh and hell yea the Wii mote on its side works prime.

duke_fan13 said:
wait a minute....are you seriously telling me that the classic controller is more awkward than the wiimote?? how could that be??
I think it was more the fact as to how it was configured, not the actual feel to it.

NES games- Wii controller sideways

SNES games- Classic controller

Otherwise controls will always be awkward.

Back